Join the 'We Hate Overlord' group, here and now!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Inspired by danny600kill, this group is for everyone to express his/her hate about the member going by the name of Overlord Nadrian! Whatever bad things you have to say about him, rant about them right here and tell us why you hate him so much!

P.S.: Looking for a banner, first to make one gets a cookie!

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
He's such a dick... he said he'd help me with my translation for the DSTWO but didn't do a thing aside from just dicking around and talking about how someone corrected me and whining that the correction was wrong...

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
That Overlord Nadrian guy is a right douche!
hate2.gif

smileipb2.png

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Funny enough, Berthenk and luke_c were the posters I managed to intercept.
tongue.gif

Although, I'LL JOIN! THAT POOPYHEAD GUY IS A RIGHT LOSER!
mad.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I miss Overlord Nate.

The drian fad has been dead for a long time, shit it was barely alive. Time to hang it up
lecture.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gaydrian said:
I miss Overlord Nate.

The drian fad has been dead for a long time, shit it was barely alive. Time to hang it up
lecture.gif
Overlord Natie -> Overlord Nadrian -> Hoverlord Nadrian (that reminds me, when's IDWYTJOM coming out?) -> Overlord Nadrian again

I don't know about changing it. Maybe just Overlord will do, I've looked if members have the same name but only found a overlord (not capitalized).

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Gaydrian said:
I miss Overlord Nate.

lecture.gif
Overlord Natie -> Overlord Nadrian -> Hoverlord Nadrian (that reminds me, when's IDWYTJOM coming out?) -> Overlord Nadrian again

I don't know about changing it. Maybe just Overlord will do, I've looked if members have the same name but only found a overlord (not capitalized).
Overlord will just make you sound like a dick who trolls the Wii forums rather than someone who likes Overlord games.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah... Any other suggestions for a username? I first thought of Overlord Nathan, I use that one on multiple other sites already but I just don't like the sound of it, the V and D in Overlord just don't stroke with the TH in Nathan
frown.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Overlord Nadrian said:
Overlord (the small "o" doesn't matter, same thing) is being used, but you can ask a admin to delete it for you if they haven't been on in a long time. Arctic was being used when I changed my nick.

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hate that guy because he doesn't want to have a relationship with Kim Petras.
mad.gif

Gaydrian said:
I miss Overlord Nate.

lecture.gif

Agreed.

QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ May 26 2010, 04:07 PM) Yeah... Any other suggestions for a username? I first thought of Overlord Nathan, I use that one on multiple other sites already but I just don't like the sound of it, the V and D in Overlord just don't stroke with the TH in Nathan
frown.gif
I prefer Nate or any variation of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: