• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

John McAfee, Creator of McAfee Antivirus Has "Committed Suicide"

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's obvious what happened. Elites got to him. McAfee got Epstein'd
Epstein we know for a fact had dirt on a lot of big players from the political/finance/entertainment world, McAfee seems like the type to say he knows a lot of big players but is ultimately just a nobody who knows a lot of other nobodies.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Epstein we know for a fact had dirt on a lot of big players from the political/finance/entertainment world, McAfee seems like the type to say he knows a lot of big players but is ultimately just a nobody who knows a lot of other nobodies.

The guy was a scumbag who has made several claims that have yet to do anybody any good, but he wasn't a nobody. I don't know if he killed himself or if he was murdered, or if the event was staged--I could see it being either way. He's had body doubles get arrested on his behalf, "disappear, "and one was even poisoned. Guy knew how to make enemies and illicit deals.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
okey, Epstein got what he fking deserved, too bad he couldn't live and tell more, but what about J.Mcafee? Why was he sentenced to prison in the 1st place? and does he have any secrets which could make other people "uncomfortable"?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apparently people like Elon, Jeff and Warren pay very little about their income tax, not so that efficient at all.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, while the taxation system is quite broken in the US, the IRS and federal government take taxation very seriously regardless.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Maybe for the rich. I know a few low to middle class workers that scammed the tax system but got caught and had to pay. Rich aren't the only ones that try to scam the tax system.

Last edited by SG854,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr