• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 432,145
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone remember this line? "Hillary lost. Get over it." Time to suck it up ...ummm... whats that term? Oh yes.... Time to suck it up, snowflakes. Practice what you preach. Trump lost. Get over it. Try not to cry for the next 4 years like you all told Dems to not do. Deplorables. STILL the world leaders of pathological hypocrites.

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't follow US politics as a rule but I wouldn't have wanted to be in a position where I had to vote for either of those two
Nobody was in a position to vote for them it’s only who they received coverage for, we have tons of third parties that get crap coverage and aren’t even on all the ballots. I sincerely think that if third parties got a fair share in America this year’s results would’ve been different.

Last edited by ThatGamingAirman, , Reason: I typed fast

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With 3 parties or more, you should have an election in two parts.

One with all the candidates
And a second one with the two having the most votes.

America is not prepared. Fix your electoral system first.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
to ALL LIBERALS, not so fast to celebrate, ye all still have to face some biggest internal challenges, and it's just the beginning.

Last edited by leon315,

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Anyone remember this line? "Hillary lost. Get over it." Time to suck it up ...ummm... whats that term? Oh yes.... Time to suck it up, snowflakes. Practice what you preach. Trump lost. Get over it. Try not to cry for the next 4 years like you all told Dems to not do. Deplorables. STILL the world leaders of pathological hypocrites.
Dont dish this out, even if you have taken it in.

You are showing abusive behavior.

Telling people to 'suck it up' if they are in a state of shock or something similar seldomly is the correct thing to do.

Last edited by notimp,

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think all that matters now is the fact people are over looking projected.
37486AF0-5A59-40B0-BC73-374CD6DD26B1.jpeg
There’s still certification and we can’t forget the recounts and lawsuits I’ll accept whatever outcome of those.

Last edited by ThatGamingAirman,

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont dish this out, even if you have taken it in.

You are showing abusive behavior.

Telling people to 'suck it up' if they are in a state of shock or something similar seldomly is the correct thing to do.
If I may ask what are you implying as similar as in all cases it’s not the right thing to do.
"Abusive behavior"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I saw no abusive behavior behind that either, you we’re blatantly recycling a quote

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With 3 parties or more, you should have an election in two parts.

One with all the candidates
And a second one with the two having the most votes.

America is not prepared. Fix your electoral system first.
It wont matter because only the R and D candidate would ever advance, all other party candidates get 0 media coverage unless its an attack piece ("what is aleppo?") , get little to no donations, when the other candidates are spending in the range of almost a billion dollars and they only have 10-20k to spend out of pocket and maybe get a million in donations, cant attend the presidential debates, and the first time millions of americans even see their name for the first time is on the limited number states that they were allowed on the ballot

Last edited by Joe88,
Reactions: D34DL1N3R

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
My condolences to all Americans.

I hope I'm wrong but Biden is going to make the United States lose power. I know that many are against Trump, he may not have been the best president but he achieved many positive things for the country.

I am in favor of the alternation of parties, however I consider that it is not the best moment since the North American policies not only influence their own territory but also the rest of the world.

yes but women and trans and blacks and immigration and blacks and anti this and that and blacks and all that and blacks....

No point in reasoning with americans. As with their wars starting 2001, everyone told them it wasn't a great idea but they didn't stop till they turned their country into a debt ridden shithole from the double surplus clinton left.

Come to see it this way - americans are like thick swine, and as such only happy when rolling around in their muck.

Wait and watch biden, and then evetually kamala make their country the next south africa, and then zimbabwe. But, they deserve it.

Last edited by MadonnaProject,
Reactions: Deleted User

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this thread is an exponentially growing shitshow filled with trumpnuts going through the first four stages of grief on a groundhog day loop over and over again as they slowly but surely realize they've lost... and then it resets before they can finally hit stage five and they figure out something else to blame

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but women and trans and blacks and immigration and blacks and anti this and that and blacks and all that and blacks....

No point in reasoning with americans. As with their wars starting 2001, everyone told them it wasn't a great idea but they didn't stop till they turned their country into a debt ridden shithole from the double surplus clinton left.

Come to see it this way - americans are like thick swine, and as such only happy when rolling around in their muck.

Wait and watch biden, and then evetually kamala make their country the next south africa, and then zimbabwe. But, they deserve it.

How dare you come in here and bash every, single, American... and America itself. Go fuck yourself.

Reactions: LumInvader

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
"Abusive behavior"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Potentially abusive behavior.

Its one thing to tell a person, to puzzle out their emotions and believes with a reality like 'Trump is now no longer president' and its another to tell the person, that whatever tantrum they are throwing, they'd have to 'suck it up'.

This is not 'a child hasnt understood yet, that they cant have something they want - so they throw a tantrum' this is peoples realities and self images being questioned in some form. And if you show an extreme devotedness - to an authority figure you might not even have met in your life, those selfimages might not be the dopest ones. So no - dont suck it up. Let it out. ;)

Last edited by notimp,

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Potentially abusive behavior.

Its one thing to tell a person, to puzzle out their emotions and believes with a reality like 'Trump is now president' and its another to tell the person, that whatever tantrum they are throwing, they'd have to 'suck it up'.

This is not 'a child hasnt understood yet, that they cant have something they want - so they throw a tantrum' this is peoples realities and self images being questioned in some form. And if you show an extreme devotedness - to an authority figure you might not even have met in your life, those selfimages might not be the dopest ones. So no - dont suck it up. Let it out. ;)

Yup. Let it all out. What, you mean like terrorist plots against polling stations and the likes, at the hands of the right because they just need to "Let it out"? Okaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy.

Reactions: IncredulousP

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Yup. Let it all out. What, you mean like terrorist plots against polling stations and the likes, at the hands of the right because they just need to "Let it out"? Okaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy.
Havent read that far back. Were you confronting a terrorist plot?

Do you think telling a potential self radicalized terrorist ot 'suck it up - and act normal' will make it better?

This will cause them to internalize their ideas, potentially hide them from their surrounding, not be accessible for other people (verbally, emotionally), ... Do you think this would help?

In any situation? Even theoretically?

Last edited by notimp,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: