• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 433,170
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by yusuo,

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is this a thing?

hahaha, maybe I used a bad equivalent. In Spanish we say that a sandstorm comes when something like this happens and a lot of angry people start to comment.

We generally use this image:

maxresdefault.jpg

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
hahaha, maybe I used a bad equivalent. In Spanish we say that a sandstorm comes when something like this happens and a lot of angry people start to comment.

We generally use this image:

maxresdefault.jpg
Either winner would bring angry people.
It's only natural.

Like they said 4 years ago, crying over something won't change it.

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4 years of being called libtard, cuck, or snowflake just for so much as saying you disagree with anything trump said is finally over.

I disliked trump, but I absolutely despised his base for pretty much completely destroying reasonable political disagreements and discourse.

Last edited by SonowRaevius,

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
My condolences to all Americans.

I hope I'm wrong but Biden is going to make the United States lose power. I know that many are against Trump, he may not have been the best president but he achieved many positive things for the country.

I am in favor of the alternation of parties, however I consider that it is not the best moment since the North American policies not only influence their own territory but also the rest of the world.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

I hope I'm wrong but Biden is going to make the United States lose power. I know that many are against Trump, he may not have been the best president but he achieved many positive things for the country.

I am in favor of the alternation of parties, however I consider that it is not the best moment since the North American policies not only influence their own territory but also the rest of the world.
biden already did improve the power of united states by erase the biggest loser of all time.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Any idea how I downvote a comment

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frankly, I'm just glad the election process is coming to a close. I really didn't care which way things went between two senile old geezers and their forgettable VP candidates.

But I must ask Kentucky and the California 12th district something: Why the HELL did you guys put Mitch and Nancy back in?

Last edited by Delerious,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head