• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 440,316
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously this place has gone to poo.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And this is the reason why i dont like talking about being a demo. Its people like you lacius, who are trying to do things right, seem like the sterotype of and SJW the demo are, when me a good amount of them are knowing enough to try to be respect somewhat instead of being immeditlly defensive. He lives in JAPAN! He cant vote, so what your beef with him? This is why demos get such a bad rap.

Last edited by Driving_duck,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
He lives in JAPAN!
Supposedly. If that were the case though, he'd have no horse in this race, and he'd have no problem conceding that Biden won the election. Instead, his prose and his talking points reflect that of any other braindead Trump-supporting election "truther."

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supposedly. If that were the case though, he'd have no horse in this race, and he'd have no problem conceding that Biden won the election. Instead, his prose and his talking points reflect that of any other braindead Trump-supporting election "truther."

Seriously?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Seriously?
Yes, seriously. In-depth debates on the subjects of policy and/or legislation would make far more sense, but why would a citizen of Japan spend hours arguing over who won the US election? That'd be like me trying to claim there was a bunch of fraud in the UK's elections and their vote to leave the EU. Either he's actually an American Trump supporter, or he's extremely tuned in to American conservative propaganda for some odd reason.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: IncredulousP

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IM saying i treat people who are trump supporters as very misguided, not comeplete brain dead morons. You guys try to have to be somewhat respectful against the trump supporters. And dont worry, i can make this is a cuss bomb if i really wanted too. There really dumb, but dont go all pissy unless they really being bad.

Reactions: ghjfdtg and Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
IM saying i treat people who are trump supporters as very misguided, not comeplete brain dead morons. You guys try to have to be somewhat respectful against the trump supporters. And dont worry, i can make this is a cuss bomb if i really wanted too. There really dumb, but dont go all pissy unless they really being bad.
Fair enough. We had to deal with four years plus two campaigns worth of pettiness, hatred, and vindictiveness from Trump and his supporters, but it can't hurt to try to be the better man. I just don't expect a countrywide "Kumbaya moment" any time soon, what with so many people still in denial about the election results.

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
why would a citizen of Japan spend hours arguing over who won the US election?
To be fair, there are a bunch of people from outside the US arguing in here including myself. But i'm on the other side and can't really stand Trump. I don't know why someone outside the US would be pro-Trump unless you heavily benefit from his trade "war" (like Taiwan and Mexico).

Reactions: Xzi

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, no one can deny that there is a huge shitstorm going on right now, with trump being the cheeto man he always is, People wanting different states gone, China is about the throw a hissy fit soon, and coronavirus trying to kill us off.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ridiculous behavior is subject to ridicule, by definition.

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ridiculous behavior is subject to ridicule, by definition.

Yeah, you can tell them there being real idiots, but dont throw all you have at them unless there a really bad case like roach. And in that case, you can use cuss words all you want.

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
And this is the reason why i dont like talking about being a demo. Its people like you lacius, who are trying to do things right, seem like the sterotype of and SJW the demo are, when me a good amount of them are knowing enough to try to be respect somewhat instead of being immeditlly defensive. He lives in JAPAN! He cant vote, so what your beef with him? This is why demos get such a bad rap.
Yeah, i guess it's better to have a serious conversation trying to convince people from the other camp what is wrong with their party. Unfortunately a few people are so deep into conspiracies you can't talk to them. They will be offended by everything that even remotely goes against their ideologies/party like that putin avatar dude. He lost every single bit of credibility when he said Hitler is a lefty (when he even had any credibility to begin with).

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah
Yeah, i guess it's better to have a serious conversation trying to convince people from the other camp what is wrong with their party. Unfortunately a few people are so deep into conspiracies you can't talk to them. They will be offended by everything that even remotely goes against their ideologies/party like that putin avatar dude. He lost every single bit of credibility when he said Hitler is a lefty (when he even had any credibility to begin with).
Yeah, like i said, people like Roach, Putin guy, is a lost cause, just avoid him and his idiotic rambling, though if you start to throw every cuss world in the book, yeah i wouldnt blame you.

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nope, they don't get to be belligerent assholes for 4 god damn years and then blubber and cry when they don't win. If we sit here and placate the trumpers, we are rewarding their behavior. Fuck em.

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, they don't get to be belligerent assholes for 4 god damn years and then blubber and cry when they don't win. If we sit here and placate the trumpers, we are rewarding their behavior. Fuck em.

That is what im saying! Try to say, your full of shit, and tell them the reasons why. Only use all of your engery when you have a really dumb one though. Do you even understand my comment?

Try to make them see the error of their ways, and if they dont listen, (Haha thats gonna happen a lot) Then i dont fucking care, just do whatever the hell you can do.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
you are right I am just a poor frail little woman who relies on men for support.

Kid you really don't know me do you :rofl2:

So you turned what I said into being about you, exclusively, and a gender issue. I guess I am learning. Animals can be girls *too, btw. I am probably wrong though, as you can recognize genius.

Last edited by tabzer,

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is what im saying! Try to say, your full of shit, and tell them the reasons why. Only use all of your engery when you have a really dumb one though. Do you even understand my comment?

Try to make them see the error of their ways, and if they dont listen, (Haha thats gonna happen a lot) Then i dont fucking care, just do whatever the hell you can do.

Just remember that most of these people have been radicalized to the point where we can't help them. though i wish that we could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo +1