• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 440,318
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you guys should listen to Jim Cornette podcast .. its amazing!!

I listen to Jim and Hawaiian Brain all the time. I have no interest in wrestling I just listen to hear Jim talking the truth about president pig shit and to hear him argue with Brian Last about food :rofl2:

Anyway this time I really am away to bed lol.

D

Deleted User

Trump before he's Republican President

vN2XUkh.png

26bO6WD.png

dwhhy3S.png

As soon as he becomes Republican President.

tenor.gif

It seems like the brainwashing would wear off on some of you eventually that you're being lied too. But apparently you're lost causes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW Biden better hope it doesn't go to the Supreme Court 30 years ago he called Clarence Thomas a rapist and a wife beater. It'll be payback time.

ZHf5XvFl.png

"So, would you please explain to the court Mr. Biden why ballots were being delivered in Biden/Harris trucks?"

jukc0tcl.jpg

Last edited by ,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.. people make friends they later on regret ..

It seems like the brainwashing would wear off on some of you eventually that you're being lied too. But apparently you're lost causes.

BTW Biden better hope it doesn't go to the Supreme Court 30 years ago he called Clarence Thomas a rapist and a wife beater. It'll be payback time.

"So, would you please explain to the court Mr. Biden why ballots were being delivered in Biden/Harris trucks?"

960x0.jpg
dont they look soo cute together!

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States

vN2XUkh.png

26bO6WD.png

dwhhy3S.png

tenor.gif

ZHf5XvFl.png

jukc0tcl.jpg
You know you're being racist by participating in tokenism, right? "He can't be a white supremacist because he shook hands with the emperor of black people, Jesse Jackson!" And if you're gonna be a shitwit and show flagrant disregard toward everything Trump has done to harm minorities as well as his repeated dog whistling toward white nationalists and hate groups, I don't think you have any right to tell anyone that they don't know what racism is. Why are you such a bootlicking simp for Trump? You people are such fucking cultists, I swear.

Last edited by Joom,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be glorious.

E9p1ILYl.png
I can't stop laughing on that this one ..Why did you make the Judge Darth Vader the Bad Guy, and Biden obwan the good guy... I don't think you understand how memes work! lolol

Last edited by djpannda,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
It'll be glorious.
You know the "you ain't black" joke was referencing The Breakfast Club, a black podcast, right? They're the ones that made the joke first. Was it tactless and tasteless? Sure. Racist? No. But hey, I guess instead he could have said "all black people are murderers, rapists, and thieves, and we need to build a wall to keep them out".

Edit: I gotta stop saying "you know" to this kid already. I know he doesn't.

Last edited by Joom,
D

Deleted User

Don't worry everyone I'm coming clean I'm turning myself in. I've tweeted the Hurt Feelings Police and confessed that I've hurt your feelings they're on their way to arrest me.

Hurt Feelings Police
@HurtFeelingsPD
For when people are physically hurt by words. Which is never.

https://twitter.com/hurtfeelingspd

Rae Chornenky, the Maricopa County GOP Chair, has been forced to resign following her failure to sign the Certificate of Accuracy for the voting machines.

Maricopa County in Arizona, which contains the state capitol Phoenix, has been at the center of attention following the election, being judged as crucial to President Trump’s chances of winning the state. At the time of writing, Arizona is still counting its votes, and a winner has not been declared by most media organizations, bar Fox and the AP.

A number of allegations of voter irregularities have also arisen in Arizona. However, the Certificate of Accuracy, that should be signed by representatives of both parties, ensuring no fraud can occur, was not signed by any Republican. Maricopa County GOP Chairman Rae Chornenky failed to show up to verify the document, leaving only Democrats and representatives from the Secretary of State to sign it.

Arizona State Representative, and now State Senator-elect, Kelly Townsend, called on Chornenky to resign, along with her 1st Vice Chair Linda Brickman. “This is 100% unacceptable and has contributed to the collapse of Arizona voter confidence,” Townsend tweeted.

https://nationalfile.com/arizona-ma...s-following-failure-to-check-voting-machines/

She's a Republican maybe she didn't do it on purpose but she didn't do her job which is make sure voter machines were on the up and up.

Communist News Network at it again. Did every Democrat senator congratulate Trump when he won? Will they congratulate him when he wins again?

FmOxPD1.png

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yzh0yLU.png

Notice I didn't censor the liars that run twitter that they have a disclaimer below every one of his posts. No POTUS has ever been treated like Trump.

When are you people going to wake the fuck up? The people the Trump administration asked to do the job were absolutely 100% allowed to watch and observe. While Pennsylvania was not one of the states, Michigan and many others were. There's no logical reason Pennsylvania would be any different. Trump flat out LIED to you. It's right there in the report. Did you even read it OR the article? Evidently not. He LIED. He's saying not allowed to watch or observe in Michigan. He LIED. Period. His appointed team were there. Period. Fact. No reason he wouldn't also be lying about Pennsylvania given they found NOTHING in every state they observed. Again, with the exception of voter intimidation on behalf of The Cult of Dotard. This isn't from some far let wing Dem outfit. IT'S THE PEOPLE THE TRUMP ADMIN ASKED TO DO THE GD EFFING JOB! WAKE UP!

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/trump-biden-election-day-2020/card/XhlCZ4avYQb0jtdv7F3p

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry everyone I'm coming clean I'm turning myself in. I've tweeted the Hurt Feelings Police and confessed that I've hurt your feelings they're on their way to arrest me.
Oh shoot that good that you called them. Because you, me and trump are going to need it after all those lawsuit fail

Last edited by djpannda,
Reactions: ghjfdtg

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gonna be interesting now that trump lawyers need to put their law license on the line if they keep working for trump. My best guess is that most of them are gonna nope the fuck out soon. not worth throwing away your career for someone who might never pay you anyways.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
gonna be interesting now that trump lawyers need to put their law license on the line if they keep working for trump. My best guess is that most of them are gonna nope the fuck out soon. not worth throwing away your career for someone who might never pay you anyways.
Have you heard about the "Election Defense Fund"? It's Trump's exit scam. If people donate to it, they're promising to give back "%1000" (%120) once he rightfully wins. It literally sounds like one of those crypto scams. I feel bad for the suckers who pay into this, because they'll never see a dime back What's worse is that they somehow believe he needs their money.

Last edited by Joom,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY