• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 437,019
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe people like Biden. That's so weird.

It shouldn't be there are a lot of racists in this country and no one has been more effective than keeping black men away from white women than Joe Biden, I mean this is a guy that was besties with Klan members in the 90s and had the balls to support segregation in the 80s. He may say he wants to end systemic racism but with his actual record he will do it with trains & ovens.

Joe Biden's home Delaware is barely a state, it's a compound for white supremacists and a tax shelter for credit card companies.

9778149.jpeg

Last edited by jimbo13,

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Imagine the beautiful country we could be living in if more people possessed logical reasoning skills and weren't so easily manipulatable. Affordable healthcare, booming economy, improved quality of life, cleaner air, quicker technological advancements, more effective education, happier people.

Sounds like Australia, Canada or any number of countries other than the USA.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I get you are trying to be pedantic, but why?

Might have something to do with how every comment you've ever made on gbatemp comes across the same tabzer.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah it's a wonder what you can do with 1/10th of the population, a larger landmass and reasonable immigration policies. How about you guys take 30-50 million Mexicans, according to liberals they are the smartest hardest working people on the planet.

Australia 24.99 million
Canada 37.59 million
U.S. 328.2 million

Last edited by jimbo13,

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What I find interesting is that Trump's lawsuits keep getting thrown out left and right because they lack credible evidence, yet twitter is literally a GOLD MINE of election fraud evidence. Someone needs to inform Rudy so he can butt-dial Trump all the info.

yeah it's almost as if Trump has never heard of Twitter as being a factual news source, he should harness the power of twitter.

Yeah it's a wonder what you can do with 1/10th of the population, a larger landmass and reasonable immigration policies. How about you guys take 30-50 million Mexicans, according to liberals they are the smartest hardest working people on the planet.

Certainly harder working than a lot of Americans.

Also you seem to forget the USA had their massive immigration policies after World War 2 (technically most of you are ALL immigrants.. just like us here in Oz) and most of your population is only a couple of generations American born. At worst blame yourselves for too many immigrants (according to rumour they were after your jobs).

Last edited by gizmomelb,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Might have something to do with how every comment you've ever made on gbatemp comes across the same tabzer.

Great. I wasn't talking to you. If you have a dispute with something I've said, then make your dispute on the respected thread. Contextually, there was actual confusion between two people happening here. What are you trying to contribute?

gamrfreakd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
GSA Holding Back Biden-Transition Funds as Trump Disputes Election Results

President Trump has not yet been convinced the the 2020 election slipped away from him, and his administration is largely working under the assumption that No. 45 will still be sitting atop the Executive Branch come January 21st. This, despite the fact that the Associated Press on Saturday called the election in favor of Joe Biden, and Biden himself has already given a victory speech.

Stupidity at it's best. Pure entertainment.

Hopefully, For the sake of the country The Republicans step up and use enough brain cells to convince trump otherwise.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GSA Holding Back Biden-Transition Funds as Trump Disputes Election Results

President Trump has not yet been convinced the the 2020 election slipped away from him, and his administration is largely working under the assumption that No. 45 will still be sitting atop the Executive Branch come January 21st. This, despite the fact that the Associated Press on Saturday called the election in favor of Joe Biden, and Biden himself has already given a victory speech.

Stupidity at it's best. Pure entertainment.

Hopefully, For the sake of the country The Republicans step up and use enough brain cells to convince trump otherwise.

No, we don't like you. We rather burn the whole fucking thing down.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe people like Biden. That's so weird.
It's mostly the older generations that like Biden. Leftists and younger Dems see him more as a stepping stone to a president in the same vein as Bernie Sanders or AOC. Regardless, Trump was the second worst candidate in history (worst if not not for Hillary's campaign sabotaging itself), and was easily among the top five worst US presidents in history. So even with his neolib tendencies and his cringy folksiness, Biden is undoubtedly a step up in terms of stability if nothing else.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's mostly the older generations that like Biden. Leftists and younger Dems see him more as a stepping stone to a president in the same vein as Bernie Sanders or AOC. Regardless, Trump was the second worst candidate in history (worst if not not for Hillary's campaign sabotaging itself), and was easily among the top five worst US presidents in history. So even with his neolib tendencies and his cringy folksiness, Biden is undoubtedly a step up in terms of stability if nothing else.
Even himself, calls himself transitional.

Reactions: ghjfdtg and Xzi

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Straight marriage benefits society as it allows the continuation of it.
Why do you give a shit? If society ends and humans become extinct I don't care. I'm just enjoying the moment now and enjoying my time on earth. It's going to end anyways when our sun becomes a super nova destroying all life on earth.

Imagine a world with only gay people. How long would it last?
Your comments are ridiculous. gays are a very small percentage of the population. There is no way we will all turn gay if gay people have rights. You are paranoid af.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

I suppose what you say about Biden could be true in regards to stability if we can factor him out of the actual decision making processes; which is likely imo. Of course, your ranking of Trump is relative to what your political stances are, but it's easier to see him having a base more as opposed to Biden from my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0