• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 435,449
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My crowdsourced material is a lot more diverse than your crowdsourced material btw. Check the link.
lol yup your crowdsourced material is right in collection info from random people who know nothing about the election.... HECK I, myself, sent a signed Affidavit confirming BIG Foot eating about 50,000 ballots in WI, but to be fair it might of been the YETI, but thats just semantics..

Reactions: ghjfdtg and Lacius

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
As I've said many times in the past, if your responses are going to be merely "nuh uh," there's no reason to listen to you.

How did "check the link" sound like "nuh uh" to you?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lol yup your crowdsourced material is right in collection info from random people who know nothing about the election.... HECK I, myself, sent a signed Affidavit confirming BIG Foot eating about 50,000 ballots in WI, but to be fair it might of been the YETI, but thats just semantics..

Present an actual affidavit then you will be presenting more evidence than the Steele Dossier.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No fraud: Georgia audit confirms authenticity of absentee ballots
https://www.ajc.com/politics/no-fra...-absentee-ballots/QF2PTOGHLNDLNDJEWBU56WEQHM/
Law enforcement and election investigators didn’t find a single fraudulent absentee ballot during an audit of over 15,000 voter signatures, according to a report by the Georgia secretary of state’s office released Tuesday.
The audit contradicted allegations that absentee ballots were rife with fraud after President Donald Trump said the election had been stolen, said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. Trump lost to Joe Biden by about 12,000 votes in Georgia.
The audit reviewed 15,118 absentee ballot envelopes, pulled from 30 randomly selected boxes, out of over 150,431 total absentee ballots returned in Cobb County, a large enough sample to give a 99% confidence level in the results, according to the report.
“When are we going to be allowed to do signature verification in Fulton County, Georgia? The process is going VERY slowly,” Trump wrote on Twitter.
Trump's playing a shell game. There's election fraud right here. But you need to look over there. The fraud is in that direction. Now try over there. It's everywhere. Keep looking.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You responded to my post with a collection of crowdsourced collection claims, many of them debunked, with no evidence or standards of evidence. I posted a link to arguably the world's greatest compendium of information with citations and evidence.

You can expect another response from me on this topic if you a.) Discredit the evidence for the 2016 election meddling (saying "nuh uh, I don't like politicians and the FBI" doesn't do that), and b.) Provide evidence for 2020 election fraud (debunked and/or unsubstantiated claims, many of them not even demonstrative of widespread election fraud, don't count).

Reactions: LumInvader

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Present an actual affidavit then you will be presenting more evidence than the Steele Dossier.
im glad you agree that everything listed on that site is grossly overstated or just false... because you know if it was REAL INFO it would of been present to an actually LEGAL COURT SYSTEM .. instead of a GODADDY blog..

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Your "standard of evidence" is contrived and arbitrary.

You need to establish a baseline if you are going to assume the role of an arbitrator.

@Lacius

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it was REAL INFO it would of been present to an actually LEGAL COURT SYSTEM .. instead of a GODADDY blog..

This. If there was an ounce of credibility to that site, it certainly would have been used in Trumps lawsuits to provide irrefutable evidence. But it's "would've" or "would have". Sorry, had to. Pet peeve. ;)

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,
Reactions: ghjfdtg and Lacius

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This. If there was an ounce of credibility to that site, it certainly would have been used in Trumps lawsuits to prove irrefutable evidence. But it's "would've" or "would have". Sorry, had to. Pet peeve. ;)

Is that the baseline, then? What the courts accept?

Also you are assuming too much. There's no evidence that Trump is even trying to prove the election was a fraud (based on Lacius's supposed standard of proof) The website is a repository, not an authority to appeal to, or discredit. You might as well discredit google, twitter, and facebook for being a gateway to the internet.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You responded to my post with a collection of crowdsourced collection claims, many of them debunked, with no evidence or standards of evidence. I posted a link to arguably the world's greatest compendium of information with citations and evidence.

You can expect another response from me on this topic if you a.) Discredit the evidence for the 2016 election meddling (saying "nuh uh, I don't like politicians and the FBI" doesn't do that), and b.) Provide evidence for 2020 election fraud (debunked and/or unsubstantiated claims, many of them not even demonstrative of widespread election fraud, don't count).
That website should be renamed to hereisthekraken.com.

Trump supporters don't trust the courts or Trump's own appointees, yet they trust a website from a source that promotes election fraud claims that are poorly sourced with rubber stamp fact checking. The website is clearly partisan and unscientific in it's methodology with scant 'evidence' highlighting allegations of fraud committed against Trump's opponent.

The website portrays itself as a trove of 'admissible evidence,' yet the vast majority of the GOP's lawsuits have been dismissed for the exact opposite reason. Just a reminder to anyone who may have fogotten: The GOP's post-election litigation record is 1-59. Their only victory was not the result of a fraud allegation.

So far I've tested 6 random claims and I was able to debunk each of them within minutes. I may post the results when I have more time.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no evidence that Trump is even trying to prove the election was a fraud..
I KNEW you were just troll and were not that guilible, EVEN TAbZer believes this is all a scam
You might as well discredit google, twitter, and facebook for being a gateway to the internet.
..oh like people do to National News....
lol
60440233.jpg

Last edited by djpannda,

Amez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My thoughts...

1 - Trump mentioned injecting disinfectant / Trump goes golfing - while thousands of Americans are dying every day.
1A - Definitely not the actions of a good president.
1B - He said the disinfectant thing was a joke - well again refer to 1A, You don't joke when people are dying.

2 - Someone is happy to raise as much money in donations as he can since he's been voted out.
2A - He's not going to give that money back to the donators, that's his retirement fund.
2B - That's the reason he gives his fans hope about rigged and corrupt elections, to keep them donating.

3 - Given the way he/his team are trying to obstruct Biden, I wouldn't be surprised if they burn the White House down.

4 - Good luck to Joe Biden on his election win.

5 - Donald Trump has taken America to rock bottom so the only way is up... Joe Biden really doesn't have to do much to be remembered as a better president, something as simple as uniting the people will be seen as a "major feat" simply because of how much Donald Trump has divided them.

Right O, I'm off for a round to see if I can improve on a bogey.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2016: NOT MY PRESIDENT *screech*
2017: NOT MY PRESIDENT *screech*
2018: NOT MY PRESIDENT *screech*
2019: NOT MY PRESIDENT *screech*
2020: YOU LOST GET OVER IT LUL

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that the baseline, then? What the courts accept?

Also you are assuming too much. There's no evidence that Trump is even trying to prove the election was a fraud (based on Lacius's supposed standard of proof) The website is a repository, not an authority to appeal to, or discredit. You might as well discredit google, twitter, and facebook for being a gateway to the internet.

I kindly asked you to refrain from quoting me, making up fake quotes from me, or talking to me whatsoever. I asked you to stop. It can now be considered flat out harassment. I will ask you again to please stop any and all interaction with or towards me on this site.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,
Reactions: AmandaRose

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by djpannda,

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
Not directly related to the topic but saw this a few times already. Would be nice if people would remove the Google amp tracking from their links. Thanks :)

Reactions: Ektif
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol