Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    There are not. Nothing you've described leads to a Trump victory. I've already explained why to you, but like other Trump supporters, you refuse to listen.

To support Trump is to support an authoritarian wannabe who has openly tried to overthrow the election results solely because he lost. In other words, no, supporting Trump isn't to support "a free and fair election."

2. djpannda

djpannda GBAtemp Maniac

United States
  3. Robika

Robika GBAtemp Fan

it just keeps popping up on the main page. I entered to see what this was about and it made me feel sad that you all are focusing in the negative.

4. mikefor20

mikefor20 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Sure. Funny stuff here..

www.foxnews.com

I'm 42 with 2 kids and a my Wife and I have been together for 13 years. You were probably in daipers. You act like a High school kid anyway.

I highly doubt that public opinion of you could be any lower anyway. Just pointing out the obvious!

Feelings... yeah yeah yeah. There is only negative when talking about Trump. Unless you are a giant company or a billionaire. His administration has committed atrocities against our country and our Earth. The rest of the world pretty much agrees.

Why are Trump supporters so proud of something they should be ashamed of? Being proud of supporting Trump is like being proud to be a meth head. Probably shouldn't keep telling people that shit. It really isn't cool.

5. shamzie

shamzie Conform comrades

United Kingdom
    You're so edgy and cool damn. I can totally see the correlation to liking Trump and liking Meth. Something tells me you're the expert on drugs though. Also nobody asked for your life story.

"He CoMmItTeD AtRoCiTiEs AgAInst oUr CoUnTrY aNd OuR eArTh *Raging intesifies*... "Feelings...yeah yeah yeah" lol

6. djpannda

djpannda GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I agree.

vincentx77, AmandaRose and mikefor20 like this.
  7. shamzie

shamzie Conform comrades

United Kingdom
    That's because you're also a smackhead :yay:

8. djpannda

djpannda GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    .nice come back.... TOTALLY BURNED ME[​IMG]

vincentx77, mikefor20 and shamzie like this.
  9. ghjfdtg

ghjfdtg GBAtemp Advanced Fan

I would agree with this but there is one problem. If you close this thread shit will overflow into other threads. It's a shitfest but it serves its purpose.

wartutor likes this.
  10. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Japan
    There is concrete evidence that Dominion voting machines and the handling thereof compromises the election. Democrats have stifled any attempt of transparency into the workings and the function of Dominion machines to the public floor.

Your whole stance about what is legal presumes that there was no fraud, and puts faith behind a system of smoke and mirrors.

I've listened to you. I don't agree. People don't have to accept the system being like it is.

11. White_Raven_X

White_Raven_X Hack everything, hack the world!

United States
    Xzi, IncredulousP, AmandaRose and 2 others like this.
  12. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    There is no evidence of widespread voting fraud or voting errors, and if there were, it's too late to do anything about it.

13. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Japan
    Even democrats have called the obvious fraud "voting errors". I've heard you again.

Wrong and shameful.

14. djpannda

djpannda GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    but the scary thought is watch after BARR steps down ....all of a sudden ... the Next AG goes " we have to look into it in case" because he caved to Trump.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

at this point if there any proof it should of been brought to the lower courts... why are Republicans surprised that High court dismissed it? when all they shown in court is Assumptions and hypothetical situations.
    For anyone who does not know how the US court system works... Assumptions and hypothetical situations are not viable forms of proof or wrong doing.. no matter how much your crying bout losing.

Last edited by djpannda, Dec 21, 2020
  15. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    No, they have not. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud or voter error.

The time to do anything about alleged voter fraud was during all those court cases Trump lost, before the states certified their votes and the Electoral College voted. That was when the evidence should have been provided. The problem is there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud or voter error.

IncredulousP, ghjfdtg and mikefor20 like this.
  16. omgcat

omgcat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    if you shut down this thread, the cancer will spread sporadically all over the place, quarantines work. ;)

ghjfdtg likes this.
  17. mikefor20

mikefor20 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Actually my life story was questioned as bullshit. And yeah I really don't care about feelings. This is about lives and the security of our country you little egomaniac. It's funny how you call stating facts raging LOL thanks for the laugh LOL!

The current Administration already supposedly investigated all the voter fraud back in 2016. It was fine then. According to the current Administration. Even though there was evidence of interference. It's more secure now. What's the problem? You don't like the results? Putin didn't come through this time? Go cry!

in 2016 there was tons of voter fraud obviously. There was evidence! This time around no evidence. Just a fascist windbag trying to start a coup in order to stoke his own ego. Sad. And you're correct it is wrong and shameful. Wrong and shameful what he's doing to this country and wrong and shameful that he's not incarcerated yet.

Soon.. soon..

IncredulousP and AmandaRose like this.
  18. djpannda

djpannda GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Last edited by djpannda, Dec 21, 2020
    IncredulousP and ghjfdtg like this.
  19. laudern

laudern GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Biden’s America - where a vaccine is handed out based on race, not scientifically proven need.

20. djpannda

djpannda GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    .. wait did Biden get sworn in already ..? Man that must of been a nightmare for you lol ... and wtf you talking bout cuz you know that Trumps Administration rollout plan

KingVamp, Lacius, ghjfdtg and 3 others like this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - president, Becomes, United

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.