Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monkeyman4412

monkeyman4412 Gbatemp's ™ master

United States
    There was no dumps. Those dumps you're referring to is quite literately through them counting. No votes were suddenly dumped in. Trying to commit fraud with votes is a rather difficult ass thing to do considering the many ways of verifying a vote.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

here's the court cases I'm citing

Trump filed 60 court cases. Lost 59 of them.

Last edited by monkeyman4412, Dec 20, 2020
    IncredulousP and ghjfdtg like this.
  2. morvoran

morvoran President-Elect

United States
    The democrat party was complaining about election fraud and foreign interference (see Russian collusion) and how the voting machines open up the opportunities for massive fraud long before this election. They decided that all this doesn't matter now and no investigations or paper trails must be done as the election fraud worked out in their favor this time. If Trump was able to get way over the number of votes to counteract the fraud that took place (which he did prior to Nov 4th before they had to do another massive ballot dump), there would be massive investigations and court hearings going on, and it would be on CNN, MSDNC, etc all day long until he leaves office in 2024.

tabzer likes this.
  3. monkeyman4412

United States
    You know what.
    Let me ask this
    If there was supposedly voter fraud.
    You don't think the CIA would of figured it out that there was?
    Considering that these guys are literately meant to gather intelligence through and through, you think that they would let democrats or some party win a election through cheating here?
    Under trumps own administration?
    I find that really hard to believe.

Are we also going to also believe that his own puppet, William Bar is just some hack that hates Trump too?
    I mean I also know he stated that there was no election fraud, and that guy is a trump supporter.
    You can't lie in courts, you go to prison for it, and he said there was no election fraud.

4. Retro_Mod_Gamer

Retro_Mod_Gamer GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    they were data dumps. massive numbers of votes being added as data early November 4th, favouring Biden by (97%)? if the mail-in ballots favoured democrats 2:
    Trump has filed less than 10 cases, I'm not familiar with the Paul Andrew Boland V Brad Raffensperger (Secretary of State GA) case but what you've presented doesn't refute my claim. SCOTUS dismissed the Texas lawsuit based on procedure, would have helped America to have it judged on its merit. Americans should be confident in their election integrity and if the cases aren't being judged on their merit how can people be satisfied with the result?

5. monkeyman4412

United States
    Can you give your source for that claim?

So....
    you want a state. to boss other states about their elections...
    Yeah that would be breaking a lot of previously established rulings.
    hint, Texas can't. they are not the party who is effected by "data dumps"
    Georgia would and all the states that were flipped, would have to.
    I can't sue for my neighbor against someone who broke into their home. They have to, I am not the effected party.
    Allowing Texas to boss around another states election, would essentially be the equivalent of California getting say over how Texas not having stricter laws over something.
    It completely breaks states boundaries and would become a power mess.

In other words, SCOTUS ignore/dismissed the appeal for two reasons
    1. Because procedure wise, you can't file for a lawsuit your not effected by. Texas is not effected by the flipped states voters, or "fraud." that would be on the flipped states to file a case for.
    2. because it also fails said procedure, it would mean listening to it as a valid case, regardless of ruling ,would enable tomfoolery between states, and bring up a whole new mess where people get to sue while not being the effected party.

6. Retro_Mod_Gamer

Canada
  7. monkeyman4412

United States
    should of looked at the date
    "Sept. 4, 2020, 3:53 PM CDT / Updated Sept. 6, 2020, 12:24 PM CDT"
    this is massively out of date

also state your source for your claim about ballot dumps.

to be clear, when I point out that it's out of date. It's because I care about working with all the data/information. There's no point in trying to discuss old data if it's outdated. Considering that months past since September. It stands to reason there is a LOT more data to go through.

IncredulousP likes this.
  8. morvoran

morvoran President-Elect

United States
    Hate to butt in to your conversation with a brainlet, but just wanted to add that there are reports John Roberts and the other liberal justices denied to hear that case due to "political cowardice" from fear of riots.

Last edited by morvoran, Dec 20, 2020
  9. monkeyman4412

United States
    uhh...
    Yeah I highly doubt that.
    It's a 6-3 majority of republicans.
    Aka 6 republicans, 3 democrats.
    Also even then, it wouldn't matter, the supreme court is supposed to be nonpartisan in the first place. So I am really having a hard time believing that.
    I don't think it was fear of riots. I think it was the fact they knew the case was bull.
    Even then, they can't work with the case due to issues I've already stated (I can't file a lawsuit for you. I'm not the effected party...)

ghjfdtg likes this.
  10. Retro_Mod_Gamer

Canada
    Is the data I provided invalid? I'd like to see the updated ballot request stats by party if you have them. It's the percentages I'm interested in seeing. The stats were based off of a fivethirtyeight update that came out on November 4th, on their election blog, you can scroll back to November 4th through the blog for the live updates.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/2020-election-results-coverage/
    as it is cited in this Canadian news article as the source of the spike reporting
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/americ...s-about-how-votes-are-being-counted-1.5175577

I don't have a dog in this fight like I said I am anxious about what will happen and I hope we can stay united as gamers in this great community. It also has an update on Nov. 4 in he blog that the final % in PA was 64.7% D to 23.7% R for mail in registrations https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

Yeah I saw that. Chief Justice Roberts reportedly said "don't talk to me about Bush V Gore I don't give a fuck about that case, back then we didn't have riots". Fascinating times!

morvoran and tabzer like this.
  11. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Japan
  12. tabzer

Japan
    Objectively false. Take any negative claim that has been made about Trump, and examine a similar claim to Biden. The reason Biden's horrible personality and track-record is ignored is because he is a Democratic ticket, and you "are a lefty" and Trump is the "enemy", so it doesn't matter. End justifies the means--even if it is the end of your "democracy".

The Texas case made the argument that they were an "affected" party. Scotus didn't say they weren't "affected". They said the case "has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections." That means it didn't matter if Texas was "affected" or not by another state's fraud. SCOTUS said that it wasn't any of their business. (The constitution's law is none of your business, said SCOTUS to TX) The "judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections" IS the constitution, the law--a contract between all states, territories, entities, and the people. Compartmentalization and disenfranchisement was clearly never the intention in the writing of the constitution, but SCOTUS injected that with their ruling. The Constitution is the supreme law of the US. SCOTUS basically just refused to be the "judicially cognizable interest"'s representation on principle of cowardice.

Last edited by tabzer, Dec 20, 2020
  13. White_Raven_X

White_Raven_X Hack everything, hack the world!

United States
  14. laudern

laudern GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    When Biden is found to be corrupt I hope that the democrats will be wanting to impeach him as much as they so badly wanted to with Trump.

tabzer likes this.
  15. tabzer

Japan
    Twitter cares for your democracy. So f'kin much.

I think he will be aborted before it gets to him becoming president.

16. morvoran

morvoran President-Elect

United States
    Oh, that's soooo great!!!! I hope they can use their magical POC powers to do a better job of anybody else due to their darker complexion because you know... FUCK MERITS. Why hire somebody who would be the best at the job when you can take "colorful" group photos??? God Damn, you leftists are so damn racist that MLK Jr is rolling around in his grave.

Why couldn't you say, "Now adding Rep. Deb Haaland, who had the top scores in her class and an incredible track record in all her prior positions to his team to serve as head of the Department of Interior.President elect Joe Biden will have the most intellectually qualified cabinet in history!"? Instead, you go straight for race. Pathetic.

tabzer likes this.
  17. tabzer

Japan
    morvoran likes this.
  18. morvoran

morvoran President-Elect

United States
    Oh yeah, "your japanese". Unfortunately, when it comes to things like college admission, people with that skin tone are actually discriminated more than those with "lighter complexions". Democrats don't feel they're oppressed enough because others that "look like them" actually work hard for what they have. http://asianamericanforeducation.org/en/issue/discrimination-on-admissions/

This means there probably won't be many "your japanese" in the Biden administration.

(even though "your japanese", I didn't want to assume that you are of Asian descent)

Last edited by morvoran, Dec 20, 2020
    tabzer likes this.
  19. tabzer

Japan
    Too smart probably.

Doesn't matter. Nobody respects the CCP (except those who are afraid of them or paid from them).

You didn't question my incentive based on racial qualifiers. You aren't holding me back.

20. morvoran

morvoran President-Elect

United States
    Of course, Joe Biden is ignoring them. He doesn't want his kids to live in an "racial jungle".

I just meant that because you have the Japanese flag under your name, I don't just immediately assume that you're not a white, black, etc person living in Japan. For another example, just because I'm a Trump supporter doesn't mean that I'm a hillbilly redneck living in a mountain shanty like some leftist's might assume.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - president, Becomes, United

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.