• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 433,650
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People should have faith in the Election because we have yet to be presented with any actual credible evidence of voter fraud.

There are thousands of incidents of confirmed voter fraud, the only debate is whether it was significant enough to change the outcome, this is why people like LumInvader are very careful to use wiggle words like "widespread" which allow them to argue ad nauseum by moving the goal post and debating what constitutes "wide-spread".

And beyond voter fraud we had illegal changes to election process's, primarily in Pennsylvania in violation of the constitution due to covid. The mail in ballots were not sanctioned under legal authority. Period.

Last edited by jimbo13,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There is hundreds of hours of TV footage showing an election happened there is still zero evidence of voter fraud happening.
Ok, so we should believe in our tvs, where there is no interest/incentive to deceive or make-believe. Quit the lie about zero evidence of voter fraud. There's a lot of evidence. The only thing that seems to matter is if it's enough to change the standing of the courts.

Even the 1-40 should tell you that there is at least some evidence, unless you are going to posit the idea that courts can be compromised. 1 of 40 votes would be enough to overturn the election. So where is it that you are assuming some idea of consistency? Nobody is arguing that the election was clean anymore. The only two narratives that exist are: "it wasn't substantial enough to change the outcome", or "it's too late". You are out of date here and past the point of "there's zero evidence".

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so we should believe in our tvs, where there is no interest/incentive to deceive or make-believe. Quit the lie about zero evidence of voter fraud. There's a lot of evidence. The only thing that seems to matter is if it's enough to change the standing of the courts.
NO we should not believe national news.
Lets listen to Lawyers .. Sidney Powell - Hugo Chavez and Cuba did it
no wait lets Listen to Roger Stone - North Korea did it
..no wait ... Next week Rudy Giuliani - Martians did it!!!!
at what point do we stop listening to the homeless guy in the street corner screaming "The END is Nigh, Repent"

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
First, you call it "national news". That's rich.

And then you go on to quote every talking point of said "national news".

Who are you mocking? Me, or yourself?

The media sensationalizes, misrepresents, and misreports all the time.

But it doesn't matter, because this time it's right.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's plenty of evidence. There's more evidence of shenanigans than there is evidence that a free and fair election happened. Tell me, why should people have faith in the election?
Team Trump's 1-40 post-election litigation record =/= Plenty of evidence

These frivolousness lawsuits have failed to establish your claim that there's "plenty of evidence."

The following groups unanimously agree that the elections have been fair and secure:

- All 50 of the United States of America
- State courts
- Federal courts
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC)
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS)
- National Association of State Election Directors (NASED)
- Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC)

These are the groups that either oversee the election, investigate election fraud, or judge evidence of election fraud. Just as there is no evidence that there's wide-spread voter fraud, there also isn't any evidence that these parties are conspiring to aid Biden. I trust them infinitely more than vindictive conspiracy theorists who intentionally spread misinformation.

Rudy Giuliani to Judge: "This Is Not a Fraud Case"

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Team Trump's 1-40 post-election litigation record =/= Plenty of evidence

These frivolousness lawsuits have failed to establish your claim that there's "plenty of evidence."

The following groups unanimously agree that the elections have been fair and secure:

- All 50 of the United States of America
- State courts
- Federal courts
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC)
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS)
- National Association of State Election Directors (NASED)
- Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC)

These are the groups that either oversee the election, investigate election fraud, or judge evidence of election fraud. Just as there is no evidence that there's wide-spread voter fraud, there also isn't any evidence that these parties are conspiring to aid Biden. I trust them infinitely more than vindictive conspiracy theorists who intentionally spread misinformation.

All of those groups are arms and legs, apart of a single government, that rigs elections. What can I say? It's an appeal to an authority that demonstrates faithlessness.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, you call it "national news". That's rich.

And then you go on to quote every talking point of said "national news".

Who are you mocking? Me, or yourself?

The media sensationalizes, misrepresents, and misreports all the time.

But it doesn't matter, because this time it's right.
wow you don't listen I said " not believe national new"
My Racist DRUNK uncle bob knows more then "reporters"
I mean People quote him on facebook .. that means he telling the truth right?

Last edited by djpannda,

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Our elections are always rigged, by simple virtue of two party controlled ballot access and no top choice voting assuring it will be a Democrat or a Republican 99.9% of the time,

Numerous pols both left and right have repeatedly cited that a lack of ability to withhold consent by having a "Neither or none of the above option on ballots" is rigged.

You have no citation that I have posted fake evidence of election fraud.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:. So maybe you should go back to spamming irrelevant talking points from far left pundits, your "Fact" typing hand might get weak. You should put "Fact" on a macro and just randomly insert it in to sentences like a infallible Tourette's sufferer.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
"Our elections are always rigged" and "deep state" in the same post. You are the definition of conspiracy theorist.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of those groups are arms and legs, apart of a single government, that rigs elections. What can I say? It's an appeal to an authority that demonstrates faithlessness.
oh no did I just Out my uncle @catturd2..
man his twitter is blowing up even since Trump started to quote him ... Image that Trump quotes @catturd2.. instead of National security expects or even His own Attorney General. what a time to be alive

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
wow you don't listen I said " not believe national new"
My Racist DRUNK uncle bob knows more then "reporters"
I mean People quote him on facebook .. that means he telling the truth right?

It's hard to "listen" when what's being said is illegible.

oh no did I just Out my uncle @catturd2..
man his twitter is blowing up even since Trump started to quote him ... Image that Trump quote @catturd2.. instead of National security expects or even His own Attorney General. what a time to be alive

If gibberish was a language, I'd try to accommodate you. Please try something we can find a common ground on.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's hard to "listen" when what's being said is illegible.

If gibberish was a language, I'd try to accommodate you. Please try something we can find a common ground on.
I apologize, please tell me again why what you say matters ...

Trophies
XP
I mean, you can choose to look away from it. That makes it hard to see. AFAIK, it's the utter lack of scrutiny in which it has been dismissed. You are using "scrutiny" ironically. Scrutiny would be making mountains out of anthills. The rulings have starkly been the contrary. "Oh, fraud, well it doesn't seem to be enough to warrant any seriousness".

Learn English, while you have the advantage. You might have to learn Chinese tomorrow. ;)
I am asking right now. Show me a single piece of credible voter fraud evidence. A single piece.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Your flailing like a beached whale is genuinely pathetic. Accept your fucking loss and quit wasting everyone else's time. You cannot demonstrate any evidence at all.

Even the 1-40 should tell you that there is at least some evidence, unless you are going to posit the idea that courts can be compromised. 1 of 40 votes would be enough to overturn the election. So where is it that you are assuming some idea of consistency? Nobody is arguing that the election was clean anymore. The only two narratives that exist are: "it wasn't substantial enough to change the outcome", or "it's too late". You are out of date here and past the point of "there's zero evidence".
Show me them.

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even the 1-40 should tell you that there is at least some evidence
The one case that won....was them saying that the observers were standing too far away and were at 10ft instead of 6ft....which the courts gave him and decided to adhere to in the future...

Seeing that as "proof" of fraud....is reaching at best...

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am asking right now. Show me a single piece of credible voter fraud evidence. A single piece.

Your flailing like a beached whale is genuinely pathetic. Accept your fucking loss and quit wasting everyone else's time. You cannot demonstrate any evidence at all.

Show me them.
to be fair there was several arrest of voter fraud in the November 2020 Election...

Trump supporter arrested after requesting absentee ballot for dead mother

now only if we can found 90,000 more... but against TRUMP

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're appealing to a conspiracy theory that involves unlikely actors from multiple branches of government behaving politically opposite of their appointments. Your allegation isn't believable or credible.

It's nonsense.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I apologize, please tell me again why what you say matters ...
By all means, please ignore me. That would be great.

Trump lists it in his message, and this thread has plenty scattered throughout. Your definition of "credible" is just your way of playing plausible deniability, and is obviously the root of our disagreement. The difference between you and me, is that you pose that it is reasonable to have faith in the America show.

The one case that won....was them saying that the observers were standing too far away and were at 10ft instead of 6ft....which the courts gave him and decided to adhere to in the future...

Seeing that as "proof" of fraud....is reaching at best...

Don't frame it as if the observers chose to casually stand back too far. It was obstruction, which is "evidence".

Trophies
XP
Trump lists it in his message, and this thread has plenty scattered throughout. Your definition of "credible" is just your way of playing plausible deniability, and is obviously the root of our disagreement. The difference between you and me, is that you pose that it is reasonable to have faith in the America show.
A goddamn trump tweet is not evidence. Link me a single piece of credible evidence.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By all means, please ignore me. That would be great.

Don't frame it as if the observers chose to casually stand back too far. It was obstruction, which is "evidence".

Trump supporter arrested after requesting absentee ballot for dead mother
OK I gave you one... now you provide one.
Please provide one... I'm waiting ...

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are thousands of incidents of confirmed voter fraud, the only debate is whether it was significant enough to change the outcome, this is why people like LumInvader are very careful to use wiggle words like "widespread" which allow them to argue ad nauseum by moving the goal post and debating what constitutes "wide-spread".

And beyond voter fraud we had illegal changes to election process's, primarily in Pennsylvania in violation of the constitution due to covid. The mail in ballots were not sanctioned under legal authority. Period.

"widespread" voter fraud
"widespread" voter fraud
"widespread" voter fraud

A goddamn trump tweet is not evidence. Link me a single piece of credible evidence.
Trump listed it so it must be true!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories_promoted_by_Donald_Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: