1. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA President Elect of the United States of Reality

United States
    What? Mask mandates infringe the liberty of the individual to not wear a mask. Stop pretending that the responsibility of an individual's safety falls on anyone but themselves and their family.

2. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Maniac

Japan

So fuck it. At least you aren't pretending to care about them.

3. monkeyman4412

monkeyman4412 Gbatemp's moronic trash

United States
    I used to care. If I didn't care why would I go through all that effort? People have breaking points however with how far they can care. If you ignore science, if you ignore data, if you ignore what experts have said, for 11 months and repeat the same talking points in a endless loop of similar arguments?!
    then yeah
    it's becomes really hard to care.

Last edited by monkeyman4412, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Darth Meteos

Darth Meteos Entertainer

United States
    My grandmother died of COVID, I was not able to see her before she passed. I did video calls as often as I could, and I will never truly get over the fact that I wasn't able to see her again. But the case was contained to only three people in her nursing home because of the careful quarantining. If I had gone and gotten COVID I could have passed it on to other people, and by extension to their loved ones. I am not a selfish creature like you.

5. jimbo13

jimbo13 Terry Crews #1 Fan

United States
    Covid is not a statistically significant risk to your health or life.

The face diapers are useless and members of the ruling class are sitting around at dinner parties laughing at the babies wearing them.

If they wanted effective masking N95 would be available.

Last edited by jimbo13, Nov 25, 2020
    gregory-samba and UltraSUPRA like this.
  6. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    What? Failing to implement a mask mandate during an active pandemic infringes on the individual's rights of life, liberty AND the pursuit of happiness. Stop pretending we're still pea-brained hunter-gatherers living in tiny Mesopotamian tribes. If the science says we need a collective solution in order to keep the individuals alive, that's what we're gonna do. Bitch and moan about it all you want, it won't change that reality.

IncredulousP and AmandaRose like this.
  7. wartutor

wartutor GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Near lethal wow talk about blowing the mouse up to whale size. .02% mortality rate isnt anywhere near lethal fucking jesus crist lock yourself up if your that scared of it and LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE.

Again stay the fuck home if ur scared. Infringing on my right to choose because you dont want to fucking stay home is no excuse. Dont like it fuck off

Last edited by wartutor, Nov 25, 2020
    gregory-samba, UltraSUPRA and jimbo13 like this.
  8. jimbo13

United States
    You have every right to keep your ass at home, no risk of covid there.

And we aren't going to engage in a collective solution, as evident by the sheer number of people telling you to shove the face diaper up your ass. It's not happening and It's not going to happen.

If your solution is a collective solution you don't have a solution, you have social engineering and a bad plan.

9. Xzi

United States
    Just as you have every right to keep your ass at home if your poor little dainty ears get hurt by a mask. Watching the first fifty or so Karens and Kyles throw a tantrum at minimum wage retail/fast food employees was funny, now it's just sad.

We are going to engage in a collective solution, one way or another. Either we flatten the curve with collective mask-wearing, or we will be going back to mandatory lockdowns in certain states. It's no skin off my back if you want to do things the hard way, and you'll have only yourself to blame for contributing to the problem instead of to the solution.

IncredulousP and AmandaRose like this.
  10. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA President Elect of the United States of Reality

United States
    Or...y'know...survival of the fittest.

wartutor likes this.
  11. Xzi

United States
    If only. Had Trump been left to fend for himself, he would have died of COVID for sure. In America it's survival of the wealthiest, and they convince idiots like you to sacrifice their own grandmothers for the good of the stock market.

IncredulousP likes this.
  12. jimbo13

United States
    You can't even get the people making the mandates that believe this garbage to comply. My state will not be mandating anything.

Mandate Newsom is sitting at dinner with healthcare CEOs, while he is telling everyone else to stay home and wear mask.
    Progressives are a joke, and as I laugh at you it is unimpeded by a mask.

[​IMG]

gregory-samba likes this.
  13. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

United States
    Some people aren't doing the right thing, so everyone should be doing the wrong thing.

IncredulousP and Xzi like this.
  14. jimbo13

United States
    It's not some people, it's the vast majority of those pushing this garbage. Generally the most aggressive ones.

Lock downs didn't matter when ANTIFA wanted to go torch Starbucks & loot Macys.

Mask & lockdown mandates have no credibility due to the poor behavior of progressives.

Michigan governor’s husband under fire for asking to take his boat out during lockdown.

gregory-samba likes this.
  15. Xzi

United States
    Then you'll end up falling under a federal mandate if things get bad enough. You conservative plague rats just don't seem to get it, you're only backing yourselves into a smaller and smaller corner.

IncredulousP likes this.
  16. jimbo13

United States
    Federal mandates aren't legal, wont happen and no amount of tantrumming is going to make anyone wear the face diaper that doesn't want to.

[​IMG]

17. Xzi

United States
    If all the businesses are forced to close except for carryout/delivery, and you're restricted to essential travel only, no amount of tantrumming is going to get you around those policies. You can bring your state one step closer to that level of lockdown or help to ensure that's an unnecessary step. Again, it's no skin off my back which you choose, I'm simply explaining to you the most basic of life lessons: actions have consequences. Welcome to the real world, buttercup.

IncredulousP likes this.
  18. notimp

notimp Well-Known Member

Laos
    Has almost twice the mortality of cancer in certain countries - at peak absolute death rate (currently we are not that far removed from peak):
    https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-0...and-other-death-causes--U4LJxzQlA4/index.html

Kills more people than road traffic. More than Tuberculosis or AIDS.

Always is in the top 7 of causes of death (even averaged over the year and with testing difficulties (testing capability not spread equally around the world).
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/09/covid-19-deaths-global-killers-comparison/

And for the fifth time, talking to you - as it is an infectious disease transmitted through droplets and aerosols, rate of spread is the real issue. US is already running dry in the medical sector (people overworked, equipment missing), since 80% of hospitals did not stock up for a second wave (third wave in the US) during summer months (equipment wise) (edit: see: https://www.vox.com/2020/11/21/2158...avirus-cases-surge-hospital-staff-overwhelmed) - so just wait and see. Winter still lasts for another two months, and vaccination cant be rolled out that fast. (To a point, where it reaches significant numbers of people.)

Last edited by notimp, Nov 25, 2020
    mammastuffing and Xzi like this.
  19. jimbo13

United States
    Those policies will not be implemented here, and even if they were no one would follow them and if the Democrats think they are going to use military and occupy a American state good luck with that.

This isn't Britain, we don't have a monarchy and you wont be forcing anyone to wear a mask, I realize the beta-serfs in blue cities do whatever a female state employee tells them to but here in Montana we live where it is -40 just so we don't have to hear your effeminate whining or look at your skinny jeans. We don't even permit you to make eye contact or speak in public if you aren't armed, taking directions from democrats is like letting a middle schooler rape your wife.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot defends hairstylist visit

[​IMG]

20. wartutor

wartutor GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    From that "news" story...

It’s hard to know exactly how deadly COVID-19 is due to lack of accurate data. Case-fatality ratios have been crudely calculated as anything from less than 0.1% to over 25% between countries, according to the WHO.

However, you are still much more likely to die from non-communicable diseases – those that are not transmitted between people.

Now how may of these deaths were counted when heart disease and resporatory disease was the real killer and they just "tested" positive for covid and had a high % chance of dying any fucking way.
    You lock the whole world up and pay hospitals $ based on how many covid deaths they have and then dont even have real options to test or anyone fact checking the deaths and you end up with mary dying in a car wreck but she had covid...cause of death covid, theres another $1800 for our hospital.

Last edited by wartutor, Nov 25, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - president, Becomes, United