• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 433,585
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imagine imposing your shitty believes on people indirectly and thinking you aren't responsible because you're not related
zGkUt4TS.png

Reactions: jimbo13

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I mean it's not exactly my responsibility to protect people that aren't part of my family but ok.
You're right, it's the government's responsibility to protect them by issuing a mask mandate, and rapidly distributing a vaccine as soon as a safe and effective one is ready.

Reactions: IncredulousP

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right, it's the government's responsibility to protect them by issuing a mask mandate, and rapidly distributing a vaccine as soon as a safe and effective one is ready.
It's not the government's responsibility, either. Keeping you safe is exclusively the responsibility of yourself and your family.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're too young to comprehend half the shit you're saying. Thought you might have learned some stuff since last time, but I see you've decided to go down with your shitty beliefs. The way you back up your beliefs is atrocious too. Garbage tier memes don't make a point, and one doesn't speak for all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's not the government's responsibility, either. Keeping you safe is exclusively the responsibility of yourself and your family.
That's a lot easier to do when you wear masks

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Masks can be super effective in reducing the transmission rate of a virus, but only if EVERYBODY is wearing them. The more holdouts there are, the worse this latest spike is going to get, and that means even more restrictions on your state. I guess if you prefer full-on quarantine again to a bit of mask wearing, you do you.

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Must suck to have a family full of skeptics that won't trust doctors who have gone to school for 8+ years
Question everything.
Masks can be super effective in reducing the transmission rate of a virus, but only if EVERYBODY is wearing them. The more holdouts there are, the worse this latest spike is going to get, and that means even more restrictions on your state. I guess if you prefer full-on quarantine again to a bit of mask wearing, you do you.
Give me liberty or give me death.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you the 15 year old boy with the family that doesn't trust doctors who have worked their asses off, should question the doctors, and not only question them, but outright refuse to acknowledge their full scientific explanation because your family doesn't.
Fucking brilliant

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, you don't gotta kill yourself just because your state can't manage to act like responsible adults for two weeks straight. If you made it through the first quarantine, I'm sure you'll make it through the second just fine.
Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of the sick.
Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of the healthy.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's impossible to know who is and isn't healthy due to how many people in the world there are. Lots of people have it and don't know it and give it to other people. There's a reason it's an umbrella rule. Because getting tested means you didn't have it when you got tested, you can have it literally 5 minutes later. So instead of testing literally everyone and wasting shit tons of money. They expect people to have the common courtesy to follow mandates.

D

Deleted User

you know what, please, go ahead continue not wearing masks, see where that gets you. If you get covid and long term effects it's not my problem. You won't care about wearing a mask, so it's only fair for me to wish that you get covid since that is exactly what game you'll be playing.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I'm really tired of you denying masks, so please, go ahead, not wear masks, see where that gets you.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes, you the 15 year old boy with the family that doesn't trust doctors who have worked their asses off, should question the doctors, and not only question them, but outright refuse to acknowledge their full scientific explanation because your family doesn't.
Fucking brilliant

Trusting doctor's just because they are doctors--not brilliant.

Reactions: jimbo13

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fucking brilliant

There is no shortage of doctors and medical professionals opposing quarantines and masking, but challenging progressive mandates makes them a quack in your limited partisan view.

The only people diminishing science are facebook experts and people like yourselves screaming "FUCKING SCIENCE FUCK FUCK SCIENCE SETTLED FLAT EARTHER".

There is no settled consistent science when it comes to covid and claiming otherwise just makes you a derpy stereotype that couldn't question Authority if it was named Alex Trebek.

Reactions: gregory-samba

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know what, please, go ahead continue not wearing masks, see where that gets you. If you get covid and long term effects it's not my problem. You won't care about wearing a mask, so it's only fair for me to wish that you get covid.
I'm really tired of you denying masks, so please, go ahead, not wear masks, see where that gets you.
I would if this state didn't mandate them. I wish I was living in South Dakota right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.