• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden to pardon people incarcerated for cannabis possession.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It is very funny seeing you get accused of caring too much about posturing from a guy who does nothing but posturing LMAO

If you or someone you know is affected by Biden's decision to pardon "everyone" (literally no one), please let me know. If you are going to accuse me of posturing, please provide an example that so that I may offer a rebuttal. Banking on the ad-hominem provides no real value, similar to how posturing does.

City

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think you should be pardoned if:

- you grew the weed yourself
- you sold it to adults

If you bought it from cartels to resell it or sold it to minors then you can fuck off for what I care.

Reactions: tabzer

tabzer

This place is a meme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I think you should be pardoned if:

- you grew the weed yourself
- you sold it to adults

If you bought it from cartels to resell it or sold it to minors then you can fuck off for what I care.
Unfortunately for that, Biden doesn't "posture" pardoning those incarcerated for sales or the intent thereof.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now if only he would decriminalize weed (and honestly all other drugs.) Criminalizing drugs has done nothing but make more problems that could have been avoided.
It's still funny how even Nixon admin officials who threw the war on drugs into overdrive can come out and say "Yeah, we only did the "war on drugs" exclusively to create laws to criminalize blackness and pretended it was about social cohesion" and r-words on this forum will still go "UHH, UHHH, YOU HAVE TO BE HARD ON DRUGS BECAUSE UHHHHH, UHHHHHH, REASONS!!!"

Reactions: IncredulousP

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kamala Harris is going to be upset. She spent a lot of time and effort putting pot smokers in jail.
Are conservatives just mad about her because she's a woman or something? Why are you mad at her for this. You love when she did that lmao.

Reactions: IncredulousP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt