• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden is now officially the 46th President of the United States of America

Should this thread be locked?

• Yes

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's funny that you quote twain while ACTUALLY having that very thing done to you by traitor trump and republicans who want to do away with democracy.

So let me get this straight ... your proof is from Lindsay Graham????? A racist trump extremist like YOU?
This is like asking the Manson girls if Charles Manson is a great human being and then pointing out all the
reasons they gave you as proof that he is. OF COURSE THEY'RE GONNA SIDE WITH HIM.

So posting something from graham is stupid, retarded and did I mention stupid? Being that he's a trumpTard just like you and the rest of his sheeple.

You're a typical ignorant oaf, but you ARE gonna get your wish, because this democracy will fall. Trump already exposed all of the selfish, idiot , racist , traitorous people that live in this country and who hold office. So its only a matter of time before these people win because they are a cancer and much like cancer stupidity has no cure.

The amazing thing is that YOU think trump actually cares about YOU. He doesn't, over and over and over again he has cast away people close to him if they only do ONE thing he doesn't like, which is what a DICKtator does. He has done nothing for you and the ONLY people that reaped rewards during his 4 years were corporations and the rich you got nothing.

And in history there has never, ever , EVER been a time, that under authoritarian rule... the people actually benefited and or prospered. Since you like looking for "truth" go ahead ... look.

This is how it will go down:

trump (or the next trump wanna be) will try again to remove free speech. He couldn't legally get free speech removed so he did the next best thing and just said "fake news" after the facts.
So anyway, Once free speech is removed, they will change election, rules and laws and just remove them all together.

At some point when you dipshits realize your mistake, he/they will disarm you by banning weapons sales. Because after all the constitution is just words on paper and to a dictator that means nothing. They don't want you to rise up! They best way to do that is to take away your precious guns.

A military like regime will be instituted -- and that's it. But you dopes really think, that trumps madness of power means he's gonna be nice to you and reward YOU? lmao... he needs you to be his pawns and die for him so he can get his power , after that, he'll bend you, your kids, your grand kids...etc over and fuk you all. Because history has already proven, thats how it goes with power hungry dicks. And it'll be your fault.
Being from the Northwest, I've seen more than one example of folks saying things like, "Trump will get the [insert local goods production here] plant working again!" And in pretty much every single instance, nothing. Not a thing came of those promises, Trump never even set foot near lots of those places. I just don't get the obsession over an orange dude who breaks just about every promise he'd made, and hanging on to every word like it came from God Himself. To say nothing of all the other horrible shit he did and does.

Last edited by Arecaidian Fox,

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL... the left wing, hate mob claims they are a party of diversity, but if you do not fall in line to the narrative you are treated like the Jewish people in Germany in WW2. The true emeny of free speech is clear to most of the world. Our first two amendments are actively attacked with the support of pedowood and big tech, all with the support of the demoRat party. If you want proof, you only need to step out of your mental box.
I... WHAT?!
I'm pretty sure you just literally shat out any possible credibility you had left, flushed it, and then turned to this thread and bent down to let loose the ensuing remainder of gruesome ass-bile into that post.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL... the left wing, hate mob claims they are a party of diversity
They are the party of diversity.

but if you do not fall in line to the narrative you are treated like the Jewish people in Germany in WW2.
That's nonsense.

The true emeny of free speech is clear to most of the world. Our first two amendments are actively attacked with the support of pedowood and big tech
Donald J. Trump has attacked the free press how many times? Which constitutional right did Trump violate by tear gassing peaceful protestors so he could stage a photograph while holding the Bible?

all with the support of the demoRat party.
You're hypocritical partisanship is an utter joke. I literally laughed.

If you want proof, you only need to step out of your mental box.
Said the conspiracy theorist who accepts claims without evidence.

Last edited by Lacius,

tthousand

Model #I
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I... WHAT?!
I'm pretty sure you just literally shat out any possible credibility you had left, flushed it, and then turned to this thread and bent down to let loose the ensuing remainder of gruesome ass-bile into that post.

I am not concerned with credibility in a hate mob.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is clear in this thread where the hate is coming from.
Considering which one of us derailed the conversation for several pages rather than present a proper argument, create another thread and STILL not present one there either, blame it on everyone else rather than provide and explain evidence and then suddenly burst into an extraordinarily hyperbolic and hypocritical hate-rant...
you're right, but for the wrong reasons.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You incorrectly argued the impeachment might not be constitutional because it's for removing sitting presidents.

You're the one arguing about English while being unable to recognize what I am or am not calling hyperbole.

I'm sorry the facts are inconvenient for you.

Next time, have the courage to tag me or respond to my post directly.

Go ahead and try again to quote me, where I said “unconstitutional”. I’ve correctly tagged you several times, and explained my reply several times. Didn’t happen.

That isn't a fact.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/me...impeached-tried-after-leaving-office-n1255516

Other than "I don't want Trump to be impeached", what reason do you have for thinking that impeachment should not be an option once he leaves office?
Asked and answered. Try reading my entire post. It will accomplish next to nothing, while there are more important things that need to be done. Trump is done. Get over it already. I would have noticed this thread long ago, if I wasn’t...

Reactions: tthousand

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go ahead and try again to quote me, where I said “unconstitutional”. I’ve correctly tagged you several times, and explained my reply several times. Didn’t happen.
  • OP: Why would someone think this is unconstitutional?
  • You: Here's why.
Try again.
Asked and answered. Try reading my entire post. It will accomplish next to nothing, while there are more important things that need to be done. Trump is done. Get over it already. I would have noticed this thread long ago, if I wasn’t...
Trump needs to be held accountable for instigating an armed insurrection against the Capitol. If he's not, that sets a dangerous precedent that the month of January is basically a "get away with anything" month for lame duck presidents. Oh, and if he's convicted, Trump can be barred from running for office again.

Try again.

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You started by defending tthousand's illogical assertion that the impeachment would be unconstitutional.
Doesn't matter if you didn't say it specifically, you stepped into this thread to team up with him on that point and that argument. (Though I can't really call it an argument when tthousand still adamantly refuses to make an actual proper argument...)
And no, Trump isn't done.
He's not done until he's been impeached, convicted and is rotting in jail for the countless crimes he's committed.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh... again with the partial quotes. Is EVERYONE with TDS a brick wall? Sounds like it. All I see is a bunch of the same rhetoric that has been pushed since before he was even inaugurated. No, he is not going to do jail time. I would quite enjoy seeing him actually do jail time, if every single Democrat who encouraged and praised the riots that occurred all summer, destroying businesses, buildings, burning police stations, shooting little kids in the face... all go to jail too.

Last edited by urherenow,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh... again with the partial quotes. Is EVERYONE with TDS a brick wall? Sounds like it. All I see is a bunch of the same rhetoric that has been pushed since before he was even inaugurated. No, he is not going to do jail time. I would quite enjoy seeing him actually do jail time, if every single Democrat to encouraged and praised the riots that occurred all summer, destroying businesses, buildings, burning police stations, shooting little kids in the face... all go to jail too.
Did you or didn't you argue that impeachment was just for sitting presidents?

Reactions: Plasmaster09

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you or didn't you argue that impeachment was just for sitting presidents?
I did not. I explained how people would “think that it is unconstitutional OR UNJUST” then I wrapped it up by stating that MY thoughts were that it’s a waste of time, and there are more important things to worry about.

Last edited by urherenow,
Reactions: tthousand

tthousand

Model #I
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how the same people screaming 2016 election was tampered with claim with 100% certainty that 2020 has no tampering. And those are the same to claim there was no problem with violence, destruction and murder over the summer, but want to take a stand against someone who did not directly promote violence... but remember, they actually did with their words.

The real people behind the insurrection are the media and politicians who constantly attacked Trump and his supporters for 4 years.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you think impeachment of Trump is constitutional then? It's for former presidents too?
Well, sure. If it’s a “high crime or misdemeanor”. The same article about the precedent being used to justify this waste of time, also mentions another case where the successor simply pardoned the last guy. Just like Trump, he didn’t really deserve a pardon, but it was the only way to put a stop to the BS and get the Congress back on task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1