• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden is now officially the 46th President of the United States of America

Should this thread be locked?

• Yes

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't know what points you're talking about. That mail-in ballots may have tipped the 2020 election to Biden? Sure, I'll concede that

Okay, then that's two points of me not actually being an idiot. I'll take that.

Higher voter turnout benefits Democrats regardless of what form it takes, and the reason is that the Republican platform is stuck in the 18th century. Hard to deal with a pandemic when you're living in a largely pre-scientific era, I suppose.

It's strangely ironic that "the survival of the fittest" has turned into "the survival of the pussycats". Care to shed some insight? It's off topic, but It's interesting.

I said "no data showing that voter fraud occurs at a higher rate through mail." Or put another way, "the data shows roughly the same frequency of voter fraud through mail as in-person voter fraud."

Okay, so propaganda provided by "Wapo" suggests that it's a non-issue. You should have led with that.

As for the first point of "me being an idiot", I will respectfully acknowledge the right of you, in your own capacity, to perceive things in however they are most comfortable with your conscience.

Last edited by tabzer,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Okay, then that's two points of me not being actually being an idiot. I'll take that.
Nah, it's still idiotic to believe all mail-in ballots are fraudulent, as you've implied multiple times.

It's strangely ironic that "the survival of the fittest" has turned into "the survival of the pussycats". Care to shed some insight? It's off topic, but It's interesting.
It's not that complicated: Republicans made themselves into a small-tent party by excluding anyone who isn't a straight, white, Christian male (and their wives). Which allowed Democrats to seize the opportunity to become a big-tent party, welcoming of everybody else. That diversity can be both a strength and a weakness at different times and in different circumstances, but a wannabe-dictator like Trump heading up the other party is an easy shortcut to Democratic unification.

Okay, so propaganda provided by "Wapo" suggests that it's a non-issue. You should have led with that.
Had you bothered to look, you'd know the data used in the article is from the Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC). This "propaganda" also doesn't include data on the 2020 election, only 2016 and 2018. But yes, I assumed there would be no legitimate academic or journalistic source which would be acceptable by your standards.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You put them in prison for fraud.

You misunderstand, I'm talking about the people who successfully obtain fake ID.

Because it's impossible to identify everyone.

This is one of those "the tighter your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers" deals.

They know this, they aren't doing this because of voter fraud. It's to try to exclude people they don't want to vote.

Last edited by smf,

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
just another day on Biden America

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
"Not being reported in the major media."

> Posts Fox News screengrab

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by chrisrlink,

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
and now your regressing to shitposting what are you, two? btw i hope this turns the red tide in 2022

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/...l-media-report-intv-acfc-full-episode-vpx.cnn

a full list of tweets by the GOP Senators who tried to overturn the election
and now your regressing to shitposting what are you, two? btw i hope this turns the red tide in 2022

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/...l-media-report-intv-acfc-full-episode-vpx.cnn

a full list of tweets by the GOP Senators who tried to overturn the election
Like them dems have tried to do the in the past o no what a crime

Buahahahahahahhaahah

also kids in cages

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kids in cages
funny how you only even acknowledge this when Biden opens one facility, likely under far better conditions (considering it's pretty damn hard to have WORSE conditions than those places had under Trump), after ignoring Trump maintaining multiple at the worst plausible conditions he could get away with for years
the hypocrisy is astounding

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
funny how you only even acknowledge this when Biden opens one facility, likely under far better conditions (considering it's pretty damn hard to have WORSE conditions than those places had under Trump), after ignoring Trump maintaining multiple at the worst plausible conditions he could get away with for years
I mean, that doesn't change the fact that biden is keeping kids in cages

Reactions: Hanafuda

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Kids still in cages

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention, intentionally separating families.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I heard a new term today related to Cali, thought was funny, "California Sober" lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ROFL LMAO
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hurt ancientbois feelings
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You wouldn't remove your teeth?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But his mouth is stuck on your meat
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    AN SOFA
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had a power nap woke up with so much gas it's awesome
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    holy shit why do i have 19 notifications?!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    AND WHY ARE SOME OF THEM BUNDLED UP REACTIONS TO POSTS?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cause I maybe, maybe clicked like a few times.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're as loved as much as Juan now enjoy it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm sorry for the insult
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the difference is i like wario and samus and he likes muscle mommies and feet
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait, i forgot wizards too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a buddy that has a moonshine still and he makes his own shine. He brought me a jar of some peach shine/brandy, shit is damn good. Gonna have to see if can get more.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    careful that shit don't make you go blind
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh that's only if you drink what first comes out when distilling, you must throw out the first part of it when it starts running. (Its called the "head(s)" of the run) Or use it for fuel or a general purpose cleaner
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If alcohol would've made @BigOnYa blind by now it would have
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So True.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should make a poll for bigonya to change his username to DrunkOnYa
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's my alt
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't wanna go to the store someone go for me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Call my wifey, tell her pick up stuff on her way over.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pick up my door dash meat me in the allyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wifey is busy, so ill send my buddy @AncientBoi , in his gimp outfit.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wifey is busy, so ill send my buddy @AncientBoi , in his gimp outfit.