1. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    He'd remove a lot more sex offenders from positions of power in one fell swoop by just abolishing ICE altogether. They spent most of the last four years diddling kids in cages. They aren't the appropriate government agency to be handling these operations.

Last edited by Xzi, Feb 24, 2021
    IncredulousP and Scott_pilgrim like this.
  2. tthousand

tthousand Model #I

United States
    Is this just a feeling, or do you care to share any actual reports? Fine with me either way, just curious as to where you are getting you view from.

3. Xzi

United States
    Literally thousands of reports have been filed with the ACLU in the last few years accusing ICE officers of everything up to and including rape. When people like Steven Miller are put in charge, that type of thing is a feature, not a bug.

4. shamzie

shamzie Conform comrades

United Kingdom
    Accusations are not proof. Any actual proof? Remember when you spent weeks saying SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE everytime someone claimed election fraud, yeah same thing.

5. Xzi

United States
    There is no oversight in most ICE detention facilities. They were given the means not only to commit the crimes, but also to escape any consequences for them. Obviously the election is not a good parallel, since there were multiple Democrats and Republicans in every room where votes were counted. Plenty of oversight.

6. tabzer

tabzer Newbie

Japan
    And plenty of disputes.

tthousand likes this.
  7. tthousand

tthousand Model #I

United States
    I am not seeing any mention of major child sexual assault like you claimed. Seems like an assumption to me. The fact is the child detainee facilities are actually there to separate abducted children, keeping them from being trafficked further. Of course, that can be abused given the right circumstances, such as UN intervening.

The were thousands of signed depositions stating the opposite was true. Sure, where it didn't matter, those places were probably fair. But in the battlegrounds, there was plenty of wrong doing it would seem.

8. Xzi

United States
    Over individual ballots? It's not like there are hanging chads to contend with. It's fucking counting one-by-one, even the vast majority of Republicans should be (and were) capable of that. "We don't like the result" is not a legitimate dispute to the result.

9. Valwinz

Valwinz GBAtemp Regular

Puerto Rico
    Condarkness_XY and tthousand like this.
  10. tthousand

tthousand Model #I

United States
    Ahh, now I see why they ran such a weak candidate. It gives them the opportunity to steal power from the President and place it where it does not belong.

I wonder how long before they get together and call for Joe's complete removal from office so Harris and Pelosi can step up.

11. djpannda

djpannda GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    "US leadership has been sorely missed over the past, uh, past years" -CANADA!!!

Xzi and Scott_pilgrim like this.
  12. tabzer

tabzer Newbie

Japan
    From the producers who brought you "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo".

Last edited by tabzer, Feb 26, 2021
  13. Valwinz

Valwinz GBAtemp Regular

Puerto Rico
    Just over one month in office and we're seeing bombs fall on other countries before those stimulus checks fall into our bank accounts.

Condarkness_XY likes this.
  14. tabzer

tabzer Newbie

Japan
    Must be a breath of fresh air to the people who hated Trump so much.

15. gene0915

gene0915 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Want to see a bunch of Trump supporting fascists cry? Check this out: https://www.dailywire.com/news/high...den-administration-for-abandoning-her-lawsuit

Somebody needs to inform these front holes that THERE IS NO BIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALES AND FEMALES! This scientific fact has been verified by Facebook and Snopes!

Maybe these .......females........ should spend less time in the court system and more time in the gym, training, if they want to win? And trans athletes have the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to use the women's showers and locker rooms! The very notion of "two different sexes" is repugnant, white privilege, racist garbage!

16. tabzer

tabzer Newbie

Japan
    @gene0915 so vulgar, yet I can recognize art when I see it. I haven't been paying attention, is Daily Wire pre-approved hearsay?

17. Valwinz

Valwinz GBAtemp Regular

Puerto Rico
    >THERE IS NO BIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALES AND FEMALES!

lol dude stop

18. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

what kind of backwards logic is this? if you put a paywall behind something, that implies that it is not something to deserve. So no, you don't support that everyone deserves an education.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

actually, you know what no we are going here now. So there's a thing called inflexible items, and flexible items. (there's a better name for this) People who need insulin, you know. TO FUCKING LIVE is a inflexible item. That person no matter what, has to pay for it. Which company bs and the "Free market" realizes this. and so starts raising the prices astronomically because they know they can get away with it. Don't believe me? Why do you think the Texans are getting bills up the fucking ass? Because when the winter snap hit, the companies realized the electric bill had become inflexible it had become something they NEEDED TO FUCKING LIVE.

Capitalism inherently goes against people's interest, you know the interest to live?! Yeah so perhaps we really should be pushing for the actual real issues in this country. Such as the healthcare system, getting housing out of the fucking market, since ya know. We have a lot of empty space of homes, and a lot of homeless people?! Or you know, people LITERATELY FUCKING DYING BECAUSE THEY CANNOT AFFORD THE MEDICINE THEY NEED?!
    Or the fact that despite our population size, our incarceration rates are up the fucking ass. And that's because slave labor is a thing. Yeah you know that 1.25 pay you get in a prison for whatever the fuck the prison decides to make you do? Yeah that. Perhaps idk. Maybe the prison system and how it's done should be reconsidered heavily. If people are getting back into the system(prison), a system that is supposed to deter them away from it (being put back into prison) means something is heavily fucking wrong, which it has been.
    Oh and no this isn't some problem with the design of this system, because that's how it's intended. You get practically fucking slaves to do shit, and then get paid off that (to the owner of the prison)
    maybe I've just stated the unspoken obvious that no one really wants to speak about, or it's been obvious. Idk, I've been pretty peeved about the fact people are fucking dying because they cannot get the medicine they need.
    Also, weak ass biden walking back on 15.00 dollars an hour already. Just like what he said to investors "nothing will effectively change"

day late on that actually. I got my stimulus on the 24th.

Last edited Feb 26, 2021
  19. Valwinz

Valwinz GBAtemp Regular

Puerto Rico
    you got the one approve under Trump not the one that Biden Promise

20. tabzer

tabzer Newbie

Japan
    Lol, can't tell the difference between Trump and Biden?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - officially, President, America