jobs corps..

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not that i want to go, I am sorry if i came off like that, but basically my parents are forcing me to go, the one I do like certifies in computer repair and the like. that's the only reason :S it's not like i'm looking forward to going back to school like this, but it's free and how can I argue with my parents on something like this. I guess i'm just fooling myself into trying to want to go.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it runs windows xp in a virtual environment on a linux box in texas you might be able to find a way to install znes but when it's running on 1/10th of a computer thousands of miles away seriously good luck.
this page here gbatemp expect atleast ten full seconds per page load at home it's what 300ms.
there are real computers in the computer class as that is what you are going for but you will be closely watched and everything is still blocked you could play games in there but that's the one time you should be doing work and you could get in trouble.

yes job corps is free but no one will ever have anything positive to say about it.
i did get certificates that did not help me get a job, i have friends who got more certificates pretty darn good ones too it helped them get jobs they should have been able to get regardless.

you know what's better than free making money seriously apply yourself for grants and scholarships even with the basics you'll end up with a minimum of $1000 extra cash each year after having your classes paid for.

job corps was the biggest mistake of my life and though i did really really good, it got me absolutely nothing but wasted time.

and to answer demons question no they did not the people who worked their routinely brought in bootleg dvd's and handed them out so we'd have something to keep ourselves occupied.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i'll do my best to try to get out of it. if it's a bad deal, there is no reason to waste time. there is a college nearby, but do to the nature of my family it's hard to get stuff done. there are 5 kids myself being the oldest and i don't have a job, a car, insurance. i just sit here and babysit all day >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey