Hacking Jgecko no longer works me?????

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pissing me off lol. I always use jgecko but i recently got a new house so I had to set up my ip again. I open jgecko up and it sees the game and all the codes are there and it's connected to my Wii U but when i click ''send codes'' nothing happens like not even a ''your codes were send'' or something, it's like the button is broken? What gives????

can't edit thread name. But it no longer works for me

Last edited by RareKirby,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pissing me off lol. I always use jgecko but i recently got a new house so I had to set up my ip again. I open jgecko up and it sees the game and all the codes are there and it's connected to my Wii U but when i click ''send codes'' nothing happens like not even a ''your codes were send'' or something, it's like the button is broken? What gives????

can't edit thread name. But it no longer works for me

Make sure your using the latest versions of both JgeckoU and TCP Gecko.

Also, make sure you are using the latest version of Java on your PC, and also run JGeckoU as Admin. JGeckoU is not a virus, so its safe to run as Administrator.

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure your using the latest versions of both JgeckoU and TCP Gecko.

Also, make sure you are using the latest version of Java on your PC, and also run JGeckoU as Admin. JGeckoU is not a virus, so its safe to run as Administrator.

i think opposite i installed lattest java a month ago and now jgecko dont work. EVERYTHING WORKS but i cant send codes. a friend send me his jgecko and his doesnt even boot up. I install lattest java lattest java kit
lattest jgecko. Only thing i havent done is lattest tcp gecko but when was that last updated? pretty sure mine latest

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here, use the GeckoU Updater : https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/Gecko-U-Updater

Download that to your PC, and run it. It will download the latest versions of both JeckoU and TCP Gecko for you.
I actually just needed latest tcp gecko so i just followed what you first told me but now im using the new jgecko so in a way my problem was never solve but this is way better anyway so problem SOLVE! thanks <3

Reactions: TheTechGenius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol