JFW DH MA-1 3.56 Released!

ronfar23x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[P= ]It has been announced over at ps3news that the new jfw dh firmware has seen its first release. [/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BUT I'M ON 3.73!!!!! THIS IS USELESS!!!!!! *flips a table*

... oh well :3

Well, you can always buy the downgraders so that you can have CFW, that's what I'm planning to do, though since mine has to be soldered to do so, I'm looking for someone with the skill to do it :P.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really isn't a custom firmware. Mo Multi-Man and can't play unofficial games. A real let down really, if you have been following Demon Hades.

ronfar23x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the link not working. Am on my phone at work and it acts crazy sometimes. I've been following the hype on jfw dh the past couple of months , and I must say, this "release" is a real let down. Apparently this is just something to quiet all the flamers who said it didn't exist. Not in the release is the promised support for 3.70+ games and several other features. I have to agree with BrightNeko, its useless. I almost named the post JFW DH released and nobody seems to care!

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys be careful "Note: Before installing, barrybarryk warns users who install JFW DH MA-1 3.56 PS3 CFW they will not be able to downgrade without a hardware flasher... so be aware it's primarily intended for those stuck on a 3.56 base" so it means that if you use this you are screwed....

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry about the link not working. Am on my phone at work and it acts crazy sometimes. I've been following the hype on jfw dh the past couple of months , and I must say, this "release" is a real let down. Apparently this is just something to quiet all the flamers who said it didn't exist. Not in the release is the promised support for 3.70+ games and several other features. I have to agree with BrightNeko, its useless. I almost named the post JFW DH released and nobody seems to care!
Yawn, colour me not surprised for touted main features being completely absent. DH isn't skilled enough to pull it all by himself. He's known in the PS3 scene for announcing things that don't get released and for not being respected from any other (real) dev ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb