United States
Screemer said:
noobwarrior7 said:
hetster said:
excelent work...
1 more thing
QUOTE said:
* Run Wad Manager 1.3 (.dol) and install IOS16
i take it we have to find this ourselves this time lol..luckily i got it last time around but for those who dont have it?

yes, and I'm not gonna harp on anyone, including jfjfjf,

but I want to make it known, 'cause many people seem unclear:

depending on the laws in your region, "finding IOS16" is likely still illegal, even though the pack itself he's providing is not.

I have a theoretical way around this, doing the whole process a different way, but being a non-coder, and kinda lazy, is slowing the process.
the best way to go is extract ios15 from a gamedisc and patch it with ios15to16 patcher to get ios16.

does WUFE work on the newest update? I can't seem to get confirmation one way or another.

I know you can extract from an iso, but in most cases that is still gonna be legally sketchy.
The only circumstance where it is really not is if you already had a backup you made on the computer, not real convenient.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
mcj said:
So I need to enable signatures to get the pass? that's lame

...i think he's saying that there's a "password" needed, but its blank. Did you try blank? Always try blank if you don't have something labeled out...

I tried a blank password, the word blank, and when I double click (normally use 7zip) I get nothing but German jibberish. Don't understand the point of having the files password protected. I'll pass on this one

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcj said:
WildWon said:
mcj said:

...i think he's saying that there's a "password" needed, but its blank. Did you try blank? Always try blank if you don't have something labeled out...

I tried a blank password, the word blank, and when I double click (normally use 7zip) I get nothing but German jibberish. Don't understand the point of having the files password protected. I'll pass on this one

did you try "password" and "something" and "jfjfjf" and "081107"

Aahz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searching the filename for context clues would be a capitol idea.
wink2.gif

h_2_o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, i've been doing soldering for friends for the longest time and just started looking into softmodding for them this is a big help.

dj1table

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with the updated loader i have got wario land shake working and the error in zak and wiki to work. This is the greatest---i will post with more updates

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mcj said:
WildWon said:
mcj said:

buddy it's not german gibberish it's dutch. i don't understand a word either
smile.gif
but i think it means that the PASSWORD you entered was wrong.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
can you make the channel force ntsc with the same fixes?

it's a nice autobooter even though i have a chip

snkngshps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jfjfjfjf I'm getting an error, can you help me? I installed the homebrew channel a long time ago. I did the recent October update (stupid me). I followed your instructions for those that have updated but when running the WAD manager and trying to install IOS16 it gives me this error "ERROR! (ret = -1017)".

Take note, I did not reinstall the homebrew channel, I just kept the same one I had. Do I need to delete it and start over?

kenny75

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys but i really am a total and utter noob when it comes to wii hacking,i d/loaded the all in one pack,the thing i cant get my head round is the twilight hack,do i need zelda to get it to run? any help would be great,thanks guys

jfitie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kenny75 said:
Sorry guys but i really am a total and utter noob when it comes to wii hacking,i d/loaded the all in one pack,the thing i cant get my head round is the twilight hack,do i need zelda to get it to run? any help would be great,thanks guys

Yes, run zelda once and create a savegame on your wii. Then delete that save from the Wii menu and copy the save from the SD card to your wii. Then run zelda again and the Homebrew Installer should run!

Posts merged

QUOTE(snkngshps @ Nov 9 2008, 06:32 AM) jfjfjfjf I'm getting an error, can you help me? I installed the homebrew channel a long time ago. I did the recent October update (stupid me). I followed your instructions for those that have updated but when running the WAD manager and trying to install IOS16 it gives me this error "ERROR! (ret = -1017)".

Take note, I did not reinstall the homebrew channel, I just kept the same one I had. Do I need to delete it and start over?

What wad manager did you use? The 'normal' 1.3 version on the SD card (.dol file)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🥓 🍳 🍞 🍽️ 🥛