Jerry Lawler collapses during RAW

EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WWE Hall of Famer, Jerry "The King" Lawler collapsed while doing commentary of WWE RAW in Monteral tonight.

Jerry had just finished a tag team match with Randy Orton against CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler, however after returning to commentary, Jerry reportably collapsed from his annoucing chair and was carried away by EMT's to their back where he received CPR

Reports during the night have stated that Lawler is breathing and responding to light and as a sign or respect, commentary was ended for the rest of the live broadcast

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope we won't be left Jerry Law-less soon. That would be quite the RAW deal.

Seriously, though, here's hoping he pulls through. Long live The King.

Reactions: 1 person

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not your best. C-

Anyways, that's terrible news. Probably a sign that he shouldn't be wrestling anymore.

Jeez, that was quite the verbal SmackDown.

After so many years of wrestling, it must be taking its toll. It's a tough sport; sooner or later, it'll get you, brother!

On another note... @[member='EnigmaXtreme'], could you add a source for this news?

Reactions: 3 people

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Not your best. C-

Anyways, that's terrible news. Probably a sign that he shouldn't be wrestling anymore.

After so many years of wrestling, it must be taking its toll. It's a tough sport; sooner or later, it'll get you, brother!

On another note... @[member='EnigmaXtreme'], could you add a source for this news?

You're just being a Jabroni. Take it easy.

Reactions: 2 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not your best. C-

You're just being a Jabroni. Take it easy.

I know next to nothing about wrestling, so this is about all I've got. I'm down to Slim Jim material here. Slim Jim material! That's nothing to snap into, let me tell you.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's a tough sport;
but it's all fake :creep:

You're telling me that The Undertaker isn't really an undead zombie wrestler? Surely you can't be serious!

Anyway, the bodybuilding certainly takes its toll.
yep the whole show is scripted thats why i stopped watching a long long time ago it just got too ridiculous to watch.

endofline.png

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad it wasn't Cole instead of Jerry.
Let's just hope they don't have to call the undertaker.
Seriously though, it's cool they silenced commentary for the rest of the show.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a tough sport;
but it's all fake :creep:

You're telling me that The Undertaker isn't really an undead zombie wrestler? Surely you can't be serious!

yep the whole show is scripted thats why i stopped watching a long long time ago it just got too ridiculous to watch.

endofline.png

No shit it's scripted.

But the training and actual wrestling they do is still really dangerous and takes years of practice and skill to pull off so you don't hurt yourself. Don't watch for the stories it's trying to have, watch for the insane moves they do. Like Mankind falling off the cage and onto thumb tacks.

Reactions: 3 people

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one rember the movie/wreslter andy kuffmen? (not sure if i spelled it right) JTK was wrestler back then and i can't belive he's still doing it now. also i have stopped watching wwe after the 2003 ps2 game came out... here comes the pain. i want bra and panties matchs back LOL.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
any one rember the movie/wreslter andy kuffmen? (not sure if i spelled it right) JTK was wrestler back then and i can't belive he's still doing it now. also i have stopped watching wwe after the 2003 ps2 game came out... here comes the pain. i want bra and panties matchs back LOL.

I stopped watching after Stacy Keibler refused to do playboy.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Didn't think that there are some wrestling fans left here :creep:

Jerry Lawler doesn't do bodybuilding, nor are most of the wrestlers today steroid-type ones like 15 years ago. The problem here is probably an unplanned incident in the ring plus of course lawlers age.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

Not your best. C-

Liked for mentioning brother. I love you.

Oh yeah, get better Jerry.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This could be a work

Jerry Lawler's situation was NOT Kayfabe ( a "work" for you non wrestling fans). As of the end of Raw he was stabilized but honestly his age is getting to him. If you were watching, you could see Michael Cole trying his hardest to be professional and keep his tears back. Hell, during the start of he last promo, even Cena was trying to stay calm. You could hear it in his voice. From what my friend told me the WWE is also flagging all videos of the match in which the "pass out" happened on YouTube. I hope the guy is doing OK. It would suck to see him pass away like this.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why was this moved? It's not different than the news of the guy from the Green Mile dying. Just because this is wrestling related makes this no less news than that. I swear, some people's attitudes towards Professional Wrestling really needs to mature. Also, it was confirmed that Jerry suffered a heart attack last night. According to PW Insider, As soon as Jerry is physically able, he will undergo surgery to have a stent place in his heart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P +1