JellyCar Wii

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Tempbot, May 30, 2010.

1. Tempbot
    OP

Tempbot Tunnel Snakes rule

pip Contributor
    Nov 21, 2007
    [​IMG] JellyCar Wii

[​IMG]

JellyCar is a platform game where you are driving a squishy car through squishy worlds, trying to reach the exit. The game features soft body physics for all of the objects in the world. Also your car can transform for a limited time to aid progression through the level. [/p]

[​IMG] Download
    [​IMG] Source
    Contributed by luke_c

2. cosmiccow

cosmiccow Original Hippie

Feb 5, 2008
    Gambia, The
    That sounds great. I'm going to try this [​IMG]

3. Porygon-X

Porygon-X GBAtemp Fan

Aug 18, 2009
    Switzerland
    Canada. Shieeet
    I wish I had a wii ... it seems awesome.

4. Hakoda

Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, CA
    The interface is very nice, easy to control and I love it. Although does anyone else get a code dump whenever they beat the first tutorial? When I hit "Restart" after hitting the target I get a code dump and when I hit "Main menu" the preview images of the levels are distorted and when I choose the next level I get a code dump. Running 4.2U Wii and cIOS38r17.

5. RupeeClock

RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

May 15, 2008
    This is awesome, I just get sucked into the squishy gameplay and silly sound effects.
    One or two of the levels are just IMPOSSIBLE though, like Catapult and Boulder.

Catapult as a blue, slanted platform that you can't land on no matter how hard you try.
    In boulder you're supposed to push some boulders into abysses in order to cross over, but they are too big and heavy to move. I managed to get one boulder into a pit, but the second boulder simply refuses to move over the first.

Despite these impossible levels I don't find myself getting frustrated at all, only laughing it off.
    But FUCK they are IMPOSSIBLE. They just don't work with the squishy physics engine.

6. Maplemage

Maplemage ಠ_ಠ

Sep 23, 2008
    Why would you care?
    Theres an ipod touch version you know?