tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
mascot.gif
JellyCar Wii

JellyCar is a platform game where you are driving a squishy car through squishy worlds, trying to reach the exit. The game features soft body physics for all of the objects in the world. Also your car can transform for a limited time to aid progression through the level. [/p]

Other Information said:
There are 2 modes that you can choose from - single player and multi player on split screen (only for 2 players right now). Currently there are 30 levels and 12 skins for cars. This is port from my PSP version. What is funny I don't have Wii, so all game testing was done on emu(Dolphin not support input for homebrews) and my friends on their Wii. Sadly I have never played my own game on a real console. But I hope so you all will like it. This is my first time ever coding for this console - yes I was encourage by the competition to do this so competitions like this are useful. There may be still some errors here and there but I don't have more time

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
Contributed by luke_c

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The interface is very nice, easy to control and I love it. Although does anyone else get a code dump whenever they beat the first tutorial? When I hit "Restart" after hitting the target I get a code dump and when I hit "Main menu" the preview images of the levels are distorted and when I choose the next level I get a code dump. Running 4.2U Wii and cIOS38r17.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is awesome, I just get sucked into the squishy gameplay and silly sound effects.
One or two of the levels are just IMPOSSIBLE though, like Catapult and Boulder.

Catapult as a blue, slanted platform that you can't land on no matter how hard you try.
In boulder you're supposed to push some boulders into abysses in order to cross over, but they are too big and heavy to move. I managed to get one boulder into a pit, but the second boulder simply refuses to move over the first.

Despite these impossible levels I don't find myself getting frustrated at all, only laughing it off.
But FUCK they are IMPOSSIBLE. They just don't work with the squishy physics engine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)