JellyCar Wii v1

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Heres a new Wii homebrew by Draken inspired by the Nintendomax Dev competition called
JellyCar.png

QUOTE said:
Drakon and Shadow offer "JellyCar Wii" v1 for the Nintendomax Wii 2010 Dev Competition. This is a platform game where you control a vehicle which must reach the end level, but beware of the laws of physics.

JellyCar is a game platform WHERE you are driving a squishy car through squishy worlds, trying to reach the exit. The game features soft body physics for all of the objects in the world. Also, you can transform for a limited time to aid you through the level.

Also: There are two settings that you can choose - single player and multi-player split screen (only for 2 players right now). There are 30 Levels currently and 12 skins for cars. This is ported from my PSP version. What is funny i dont have Wii XD, so all testing is done was emu (Dolphin has no input support for homebrew XD) and my friends Wiis. Sadly, I Have never played my own game on a real console: /. Goal, I hope so Will you all like it:> This is my first time ever coding for this console - yes I was encouraged by the competition to do this so competitions like this are useful. There may still be some errors here and there but I do not have more time

Filetrip mirror

(news to me via dcemu via nintendomax)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu