1. notimp

notimp Well-Known Member

United States
    Bringing him up in this context was a bit unfair, I agree. :) I was just wondering, as he goes for Miss world participants, what qualifies as 'young' for him.. Still unfair, I know.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  2. Viri

Viri GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Wow, I didn't realize how old this thread was, when it popped up in my feed. My first thought was, "wait, they're indicting a corpse on child sex trafficking charges?!" Are they going to do what they did to Pope Formosus to Epstein? Shit, I'd watch that!

3. notimp

notimp Well-Known Member

United States
    It pays to follow stories past the first two weeks of initial reporting. So sorry for necrobumping, but I might do that a few times for that. :) You usually get a bigger picture that way.

And yes, sorry its not always Trump this, Trump that... ;)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  4. eyeliner

eyeliner Has an itch needing to be scratched.

Portugal
    I know where you come from. No need to explain. I just hope to convey the message that sometimes justified rage happens sometimes. I just put up my own view. And I know I'd be perfectly capable to see it through.

The Trump thing was just the most known example, because a lot of rich friends of Eppstein's did the same.

notimp likes this.
  5. IncredulousP

IncredulousP GBAtemp's Resident Bastard

United States
    This is vengeance, revenge. Not justice.
    It's because of this very mindset that we have established right to due trial.

What would you gain from further suffering? It may feel cathartic in the moment, but I guarantee it's fleeting. It won't undo the harm to your loved ones. It won't make that pain go away. You'll just carry more pain because of your actions.

eyeliner likes this.
  6. eyeliner

eyeliner Has an itch needing to be scratched.

Portugal
    Then I hope we agree to disagree?

7. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Heh... When I saw this thread bumped, I thought you heard the same story on the news : Eppstein's death has been investigated. He's been strangled. So this theory of suicide... Is dat 'can go straight out of the window', but I'm sure that these findings will be denied and /or discussed until nobody cares anymore.

8. arcanine

arcanine GBAtemp Regular

Personally I believe there is a limit to the extent to which people are deserving of justice.

9. notimp

notimp Well-Known Member

United States
    Uh, nice. :)

NYT has the rebuttal: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-homicide-autopsy-michael-baden.html

Well, at least my assessment, that the fame seeker pathologist was not payed off was correct.. ;)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - trafficking, indicted, Jeffery