Gaming Jeanne d'Arc

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Playing it. It's pretty good and there are definitely some hard setups for the story maps. I haven't gotten to much into the customizations.

philco1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I had a psp :S ... $200 CAN is bs for the hand held. When will Sony learn that no one likes bundle packs.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
2 questions;

How easy is it to unbrick a PSP?? I thought it was not possible for a full-brick...

Also, does anyone think the PSP price will change with PSP Slim release (Slim is stated to have the same RRP as the PSP RRP currently).

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have a friend that has a flashed PSP it's pretty easy to unbrick a PSP now.

Just read that news moments ago in another topic. That be some crazy shit... Seems like the PSP scene hackers/coders are damn talented...
wub.gif

Aril

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There are just too much good games that are released these past few days.

For the moment I'm playing PW3 and the new harvest moon.

I'll give a shot to Jeanne d'Arc when I'll finish Phoenix Wright.
Gotta kick some english butt
tongue.gif

And I wonder if the game is popular in the UK oO

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is excellent. I will definately be buying this to say thanks to the Developers. We need more games like this so I hope anyone else who wants more of this will show their support.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is excellent. I will definately be buying this to say thanks to the Developers. We need more games like this so I hope anyone else who wants more of this will show their support.

I'll give it a go and if I enjoy it I'll grab a copy for sure. The issue usually is that they never release games like this over here in Australia, I may have to import a copy.

JohnDrake

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about this fantastic game. Someone just game me the demo and man was I surprised. It sold me on buying the retail version. Will probably pick it up tomorrow.

kwerdenker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
playing it too. great game indeed!

the graphical and artistic style is something that really astonished me. never thought something so good looking could come to the psp.

(does anyone else think, that the characters sometimes look like these big headed wobble things for your car?)

I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about this fantastic game. Someone just game me the demo and man was I surprised. It sold me on buying the retail version. Will probably pick it up tomorrow.

i think most people are waiting for final fantasy tactics. it's basically the same thing but it's final fantasy and that the thin that counts.

OR

it's because it's about the french. some people seem to really hate the french
wink.gif

vEGA-rJ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I'm playing and i'm loving it. It's a really really great game, astonishing graphics and characters, beautiful story.. One of my favourite of all time on the psp! (like Final fantasy tactics and vandal hearts on the psx!)

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Better late than never, I started playing this yesterday and haven't stopped since (apart from to finish off final boss of Silent Hill: 0) great game, great SRPG, nice presentation, overall really impressed. Especially like the anime esque fmv, reminds me of similar games, Xenogears etc.
Hope it keeps up the pace throughout.
Any word of a sequal? Would be pretty stupid to not have some spin off, or a whole new game with the same engine when this has scored so high. Personally I think a Rogue Galaxy (PS2 RPG, same devs) SRPG would be fantastic with the fantasy/space theme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple