Jdownloader and Mediafire

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I try to download nonpassworded "files" from mediafire with jdownloader, it asks for a password, despite it not needing a password.

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phratt said:
Everytime I try to download nonpassworded "files" from mediafire with jdownloader, it asks for a password, despite it not needing a password.

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

deleted

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Mmmmm...... nothing to do with Wii Hacking, and a lot to do with "Piracy"....!!!
wtf.gif

EDIT: and becareful with your signature, it is not allowed to share .wad files over GBATemp, I know you are not giving a direct link, but that is almost the same...!!
lecture.gif

denpanosekai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ether2802 said:
Mmmmm...... nothing to do with Wii Hacking, and a lot to do with "Piracy"....!!!
wtf.gif

EDIT: and becareful with your signature, it is not allowed to share .wad files over GBATemp, I know you are not giving a direct link, but that is almost the same...!!
lecture.gif

that's mediafire requesting a captcha or something from ya. just go on their website via firefox and punch in (yes, PUNCH IN) the anti-bot keyphrase. then reset your downloads and jdownloader will work again

PS WRONG FORUM !

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
Phratt your a idiot

Why thank you.

And Denpanosekai you are a very cool person, I nonsarcastically thank you for you're willingness to help me. That information was duly needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free