Hacking Jasper 512 7363 patched cb

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try building a falcon image and using the falcon timing file in Jrunner also. Is it booting stock? Is is 1 or 1.2? 1.2 timing files should be compatible with all dashboards/kernels, and the built images as well since its technically a RGH2 image. I'm not sure about RGH1.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You should just update it and run rgh 1.2. All same wires but post an rst. The flash matrix with timing file 21
I don't even think he has to update it. I havent ever tried on a kernel that low, but I had a problematic falcon on RGH1 with inconsistent boots. I just switched it over to 1.2 with a RGH2 image and timing file 19 on the chip and it fixed it. Go figure ...

Crazywhitie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just flashed rgh 1.2 18 to the chip and have rst, pll, clk, and post, wired, booting the stock dash the chip blinks 3 times and seems to work now, will now flash the ecc back

Remember to use rgh2 when creating ecc... Is't 7363 Jtag enable. You don't even. Need a chip

I don't even think he has to update it. I havent ever tried on a kernel that low, but I had a problematic falcon on RGH1 with inconsistent boots. I just switched it over to 1.2 with a RGH2 image and timing file 19 on the chip and it fixed it. Go figure ...

Rgh 1 has been awhile for me lol. But I thought it at least need like 1399( something like that)

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
OP
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
Remember to use rgh2 when creating ecc... Is't 7363 Jtag enable. You don't even. Need a chip

Rgh 1 has been awhile for me lol. But I thought it at least need like 1399( something like that)

The unit was made on 8-31-2009 and has a patched cb, it's not jtagable, idk if you can do the timing attack and downgrade (then update to 4532 - 7371) only ldv is 1 all other ldv are zero, I doubt it will work)

Plus tried rgh 1 and 1.2 the chip is working it's more like the console isnti responding to it

Crazywhitie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The unit was made on 8-31-2009 and has a patched cb, it's not jtagable, idk if you can do the timing attack and downgrade (then update to 4532 - 7371) only ldv is 1 all other ldv are zero, I doubt it will work)

Plus tried rgh 1 and 1.2 the chip is working it's more like the console isnti responding to it

Oh ok. Show photos of soldering.

And if you reflash stock is boots ... I would boot stock fully update then run rgh 1.2

Deleted member 668561

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok. Show photos of soldering.

And if you reflash stock is boots ... I would boot stock fully update then run rgh 1.2

didn't know you replied so its on rgh 1.0, i'll just have to update the cb and blow fueses....

IMG_20190110_201129.jpg

the wire routed through xclamp iirc is alt point for rst
IMG_20190110_201212.jpg

yes i've tried rst point here too

IMG_20190110_201244.jpg

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

Crazywhitie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Crazywhitie,

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would first clean up the Wire,, place the Chip on the HDMI Shield... have you flashed the Matrix Timing ? RGH 1.2 takes a high Dashborad version... I believe it plays off RGH2
He needs to move the POST point if he uses 1.2. It's on the point for 1.0. 1 more down to the last one. I think it's technically POST0 and the one he's on is POST1.

Deleted member 668561

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its set up for rgh1 with rgh1 timing file, I rewired the chip a few times, it was on top of the shield, I just had the board like that because I was flashing different timings and what not, but neither rgh1 or 1.2 seem to work I updated to 7371 redumped and still no luck, rgh works based on cb version and type 6750 is rgh1 which should provide best timings, then rgh1.2

Crazywhitie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
7371 can be jtag'ed. Rgh 1.2 is instant boot on Jasper motherboards without the freeze issues on rgh 1...

If you going to use rgh 1 why not update system to 13599 or fully update for rgh 1.2

Deleted member 668561

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
7371 can be jtag'ed. Rgh 1.2 is instant boot on Jasper motherboards without the freeze issues on rgh 1...

If you going to use rgh 1 why not update system to 13599 or fully update for rgh 1.2
Eh I wanted to see if it could be glitched without updating, console is jtag patched, at least this Jasper doesn't glitch on a low dash, lemme blow some efuses and see if that works

Deleted member 668561

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a quirk, if you have one of these cb patched consoles on the 73xx kernel, you have to update to 8498 first, console won't boot 9199 dash update(just reboots to dash on 7371) 14699 may comeback with an error message if trying to update from 7371, I assume it needs specific files, maybe checking for a specific ldv value (running cb 6750 on 7363 originally with ldv of 0 (now 2) and patch changed from 7363 to 8498 and 7371 , might confuse the hypervisor when updating idk)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.