Japanese Wii + NeoGamma + WSR = Fail :-(

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Dennosan, Aug 1, 2009.

Aug 1, 2009
  1. Dennosan
    OP

Newcomer Dennosan Newbie

Canada
    My Wii is updated to 4.1J (it is a Japanese Wii Console). I got HBC and NeoGamma installed. When I launch NeoGamme and try to run the game, I can only get to the screen with the info telling me the settings and the GameID "RZTE01.dol"

I already have the .dol file inside the NeoGamma folder.

If I set NO to both 002 Fix and .dol, the game seems to launch but stays at a black screen

If I set YES to the 002 Fix and SD for the .dol, I will either get the error "timeout" or "DVD Read Error 1189"

Will reformatting my entire Wii and then reinstalling BannerBomb help? or Am I doing something wrong?

Please help.

2. Dialexio

Member Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    DO NOT REFORMAT ANYTHING. If you don't have it, get NeoGamma R6. Also, you may want to make sure your cIOS is rev13 or rev14.

With NeoGamma R6, you can set the alt. DOL option to load from the disc. Try to load the game, and you will now be prompted for the DOL. Press left/right to select player.dol.

3. Dennosan
    OP

Newcomer Dennosan Newbie

Canada
    I already tried that with NeoGamma...nothing :-(

4. Dialexio

Member Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    What revision of cIOS do you have? (I don't think it'd matter much, but you never know...)

In NeoGamma R6/R7, you're positive that you have alt. DOL loading from the disc?