hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese Training v0.3
Practice your hiragana and katakana

Cuicui666 has released an update to his Japanese Training application, which allows you to practice your Japanese syllabary. Download and changelog below.

[title:Changelog]Here is the list of features implemented in this version:

* Test on Hiraganas
* Test on Katakanas
* Create Profile
* Degree of Difficulty
* Time Management
* Menu options added (not yet operational)
* Tab 'vocabulary' improved

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Urza, do you have author's email? i wanted to inform him about problems with G6 Lite.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The first playable version of jptraining is out. A lot of work has been done since version 0.2, but a lot of work remains ;-)

Shortly said, you can now learn and practice your hiraganas and katakanas. For now, the computer always asks you to find 20 answers out of 48 hiras or katas. In the next version, it will pick up only hiras or katas that you've unlocked. The idea is to unlock a few more hiras or katas when you pass with success an exam.

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
If you can learn it alone and doesn't care about this application, then please stop inquiring such questions. It may not have any meanings for you but it may be the greatest solution for anyone else... Sheesh...
yaynds.gif

Orusaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I studied Japanese for a few years, so I thought I'd give this thing a whirl, just for the heck of it. I'd say it's a fairly ineffective way of learning kana, but the application as a whole has a lot of potential, I think. Kana is usually covered in about a week in uni courses, so you can't really learn much here (but as I said potential), and what you can learn, I think would be easier to learn elsewhere. This might be fun for testing yourself once you've learned the kana, though, but I must admit there are better online applications for such purposes.

The only problem I have with the application itself, is that in hard mode, it won't register your answers as correct, even though they are. I though I had gone insane for the moment, but no, it's the game. This game has a long way to go before I would consider it useful for beginner students, but it has a lot of potential. This thing could be really awesome one day, and I hope it will be.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i would like to see Kanji tutorials, I think Kana doesn worth implementing on DS i think, but Knaji ..., we dont have any good Kanji homebrew/official.

each one lacks something, one of them needs good Japanese, another one ...

Orusaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, if one is to speak on what would be the dream product for a Japanese student, I'd say that "0980 Kageyama Method - Dennou Hanpuku - Tadashii Kanji Kaki to Rikun" with an English interface and an option to learn the kanji you don't know, would be very close the perfect experience. That's my two cents, anyway.

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if one is to speak on what would be the dream product for a Japanese student, I'd say that "0980 Kageyama Method - Dennou Hanpuku - Tadashii Kanji Kaki to Rikun" with an English interface and an option to learn the kanji you don't know, would be very close the perfect experience. That's my two cents, anyway.

I just tested that one right now, there isn't any english interface.

daveteee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I just tested that one right now, there isn't any english interface.

blink.gif

That's why he said "dream product"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4