Hacking japanese saves not work with us roms?

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i played the japanese patched version of elebits adventures of kai and zero on my ds and beat the game but when i got the us version i used the same save but it made me restart!:hateit: what should i do?

leslieliang

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
i played the japanese patched version of elebits adventures of kai and zero on my ds and beat the game but when i got the us version i used the same save but it made me restart!:hateit: what should i do?
Dude you are a retard. Of course a Japanese version .sav file won't work for a US version of the game.

It's like putting a boat steering wheel into a car and thinking you can actually drive that car; just because they are both steering wheels doesn't mean they work with each other.

It's also like trying to use air freshener as deodorant; just because they are both products use to mask an odor doesn't mean that it'll work.

It's also like using crayola water based paint as an interior paint; just because they are both paint, doesn't mean it'll work.

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LiangJai said:
gameguy95 said:
Dude you are a retard. Of course a Japanese version .sav file won't work for a US version of the game. It's like putting a boat steering wheel into a car and thinking you can actually drive that car.

No need for the name calling but a good analogy.Just as he said though Japanese games CAN'T use a US game's save and a US game CAN'T use a Japanese game's save.

leslieliang

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sharpz said:
LiangJai said:
gameguy95 said:
Dude you are a retard. Of course a Japanese version .sav file won't work for a US version of the game. It's like putting a boat steering wheel into a car and thinking you can actually drive that car.

No need for the name calling but a good analogy.Just as he said though Japanese games CAN'T use a US game's save and a US game CAN'T use a Japanese game's save.
I can't help but call people retards when it's common knowledge. Try sticking a guy's private part into a girl's butt and make a baby. It won't work!

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Actually, theres several games where the US and JP saves work with one another so this is actually a valid question. Though more often than not, it doesn't work or the saves require some minor modifications to work.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what kind of modifications
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...