OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I have this program called either "RinRin Desktop" or "Desktop RinRin".... It's a Desktop Mascot of Rin and Ken Kagamine, and they dance around the screen and sing..... But it came without music!
I also have the Miku Hatsune Version, but that came with music.... None of the files are the same, and they're named funky.... Thought I could try using that to help me with filenames... But it's not the same, oh well...

Can anyone tell me what songs go with RinRin Desktop?
Based on the filenames of the icons, I have an idea of what the filenames are supposed to be.... And I DO know like 2 of the songs (Go My Way and Agent Yoru wo Yuku).... But that's about it....

If you need me to, I'll upload the icon pictures that I don't know what the songs are....

EDIT: I can't get Len's sound to work. WTF? I named it as I thought it was named.
EDIT 2: The only ones I can get working are the 2 versions of Agent Yoru wo Yuku... Rin's version. I can't get anything for Len to work.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
works fine for me, just the one from mediafire didn't include music. the one available from a certain torrent tracker probably includes music, since it's 60MB bigger. the rinrin desktop that is.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Sephi said:
works fine for me, just the one from mediafire didn't include music. the one available from a certain torrent tracker probably includes music, since it's 60MB bigger. the rinrin desktop that is.
I can't do torrents....
tongue.gif

Do you know what the files are, and what they're supposed to be named?

Apparently, Go My Way has an icon but isn't in the actual program, so I tried to see what the filenames were supposed to be with it while I had it.. Only Rin's Agent Yoru wo Yuku worked so far... Blah...

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it......
Now I just need a .glj and a text file so I can use Go My Way!
tongue.gif
It's not in the version I got, even though it has an icon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM