Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe accepts Olympic Torch dressed as Mario

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by mashers, Aug 22, 2016.

1. mashers
    OP

mashers Stubborn ape

Jun 10, 2015
    Kongo Jungle
    The Olympics are over, and as is customary the Olympic torch was passed from the current hosts to the next. And what better appearance for Shinzō Abe, Prime Minister of Japan, than dressed as one of Japan's most well-known exports. Springing from the classic green pipe, Mr. Abe burst from his Super Mario disguise to reveal his true identity.

I for one am hoping that this is a hint of what is to come in the Tokyo Olympics opening ceremony.

Last edited by mashers, Aug 22, 2016
    T-hug and TotalInsanity4 like this.
  2. BurningDesire

BurningDesire GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind a screen reading news
    Honestly I have a feeling Nintendo will play a big part in the Tokyo olympics.

AyanamiRei0 likes this.
  3. gbaboy123

gbaboy123 Banned

Banned
    May 14, 2011
    United States
    tree with wi fi
    Mario is the most known video game character in the world I think I mean who doesn't know Mario this days

4. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    the next olympic games will be decided on the nx

5. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Video game olympics in 2020! YES Can't wait. Now mario and sonic come to life as they rush and race across track and field events, play basketball, tennis, and other fun activites. Then pacman will join and megaman, and some final fantasy characters, and even bayonetta with her long legs doing gymnastics. :D

DON'T MISS THIS ONE TIME ONLY EVENT.... SUMMER 2020!

YOU WILL REGRET GREASTEST MOMENT IN HISTORY! :P
    The final event is gonna be a brawl!.... no a Melee!.... No the announcement of the next smash bros with over 100 Characters!:rolleyes: