Japanese mail on a US console? (Brawl)

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by omegakyogre, Feb 27, 2008.

1. omegakyogre
    OP

omegakyogre Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2007
    United States
    Glendale, CA
    I just got a message in my Wii that is entirely in Japanese. I have know idea what it says, of course, but I did notice a link to the Smash Bros Dojo in the middle of the message. There is no update button in the corner, but there IS this wierd button in the corner with a mail icon that has the "no" sign over it (read: the circle with a line diagonally through it), and when I hover over it, the sign extends and says: "Opt out".

From this, I am assuming it is some sort of notification of a service that I just activated today in the Wifi options menu (I couldn't read it so I left it on the red buttons earlier). Has anyone gotten this or a translation for me? This is so weird [​IMG]!

2. Deadmon

Deadmon A Temper

Nov 8, 2002
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario
  3. omegakyogre
    OP

omegakyogre Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2007
    United States
    Glendale, CA
    That sounds about right. I did recieve a new stage today, so that is probably it. The message is very long, though; longer than I would expect a notification like that.

Thanks!

4. zelgadis

zelgadis GBAtemp Regular

Nov 16, 2006
    Japan
    Yea thats it. I have the same thing, but I am on a japanese wii.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice