Hacking Japanese DS Menu Problem

supaloopa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my Acecard today and everything works fine except whenever I turned off the DS (when Im using the Acecard), the beginning DS menu is in Japanese. So I went ahead and changed it back to English. Turned it off and turned it on again and its English, and then went on the Acecard AKAIO menu. Play a few games ..whatever and turned it off. Then I turned on the DS again and the main menu is in Japanese again!

Why does this happen? Could it be the card or the microsd. I bought 3 and all of them are like that using the same microsd. I dont really mind thats in Japanese but I would like it to stay in the English menu.

---

ps. does it makes any difference if you use vista to format your card rather using panasonic sdformatter? I used Vista and it takes about maybe 8 seconds from the time i clicked "A" on the game title to the time I see the game menu...

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
supaloopa said:
Why does this happen? Could it be the card or the microsd. I bought 3 and all of them are like that using the same microsd. I dont really mind thats in Japanese but I would like it to stay in the English menu.

ps. does it makes any difference if you use vista to format your card rather using panasonic sdformatter? I used Vista and it takes about maybe 8 seconds from the time i clicked "A" on the game title to the time I see the game menu...
It is a problem of AKAIO. Take the AK2 out of the DS before configuring the DS firmware.

I don't know. Try it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte