XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
_Chaz_ said:
Today, clones.
Tomorrow, gene-altering centers.
Wait... possibility of real furries?

Idk about this, is it needed, is it right?

unsure.gif
It's like you knew what I was thinking..

Of course it's not needed. 90% of what we as a race do isn't needed but it doesn't stop us from doing it, and then doing it better.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nasune said:
Truthfully, I believe they went extinct for a reason and their time has passed. So why bring them back?
And what reason is this?
Why not? As long as what they're doing won't endanger us humans (hey, let's clone some T-Rex's in an industrial area!), I don't see anything wrong with it.

Good luck to Japan!

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
nasune said:
Truthfully, I believe they went extinct for a reason and their time has passed. So why bring them back?
YEAH!!,THEY DIED BECAUSE dinosaurs passed away, and Humans are now living in the earth. HUmans are less viscious than the dinosaurs thats why we have our elephants today!.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TechnoWorm said:
nasune said:
YEAH!!,THEY DIED BECAUSE dinosaurs passed away, and Humans are now living in the earth. HUmans are less viscious than the dinosaurs thats why we have our elephants today!.

Yeah... Coz dinos totally have all these teeth and claws and spikes and horns... Whilst the less vicious homo sapiens have nothing but nukes amirite? Oh, btw, the time between the last dino going extinct and mammoths actually even existing is, like, a couple million years...

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Shinigami357 said:
On a purely scientific basis, I think this is an epic idea, and can pave the way for incredible advances in the field of genetics and whatnot. On a basis of practicality, there's very little benefit apart from the aforementioned scientific data that can be amassed (and some serious street cred for them jap scientists). But, really, why not? Part of why humans are humans are because they do things simply because it is out there begging to be done.

Just do it Japanese, I love these kinds of news facts.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
TechnoWorm said:
nasune said:
Ummm.... Should I leave this horrible piece of history mangling alone? Was it intentional? I can't tell :S

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
TechnoWorm said:
nasune said:

Dinosaurs hunted because they needed to to survive. Humans hunt because it's fun. Hmmm...I wonder who is more Vicious.

Oh, and I have no clue what you're going on about with the elephants.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Schizoanalysis said:
China cloned the R4
ROFL.. today is a day for lulz hahah

But seriously.. Humans hunting for fun? Ofcourse we do. Why do you care? Seriously.. its all part of nature

Nature made us people, people made the world as it is including global warming and death and misery around the globe. Its all a part of nature my friends
smile.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TwinRetro said:
TechnoWorm said:
nasune said:

Dinosaurs hunted because they needed to to survive. Humans hunt because it's fun. Hmmm...I wonder who is more Vicious.

Oh, and I have no clue what you're going on about with the elephants.
My interpretation of it is:
Dinosaurs to the mammoth are what we are to elephants.
Only dinosaurs mercilessly hunted them, while we (although still hunt it seems) keep them alive and leave them alone if possible.

Don't really get what he's saying either.

G

GentleFist

wow if i was that scientist id make a mammoth army and go for world domination sounds pretty awesome~

why put so much thought in that? it being cool is enough reason to do it its not like its going to harm anyone

SmokeFox

Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
Brazil
GentleFist said:
wow if i was that scientist id make a mammoth army and go for world domination sounds pretty awesome~

why put so much thought in that? it being cool is enough reason to do it its not like its going to harm anyone
So you say, the time is not the same as when the Mammoth lived, so i guess this is just a show of, the man trying to be just like God, but they cant make nothing that works 100%. The man always fail, always.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn