Gaming Japan Gets Zelda in June

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
For me its not, its good for me as not only will I get the game sooner but also cheaper and not only that I wont have given in and completed a version on my M3 which in turns makes me want to by it less when it eventually comes out.

For some people though they like to support the UK videogame industry, if a game does well over here then we may see a sequel or the publisher will be inclined to bring out more games and in some peoples eyes that makes purchasing it in your own country a good prospect.

Oh and I find offence at being called a "britard".

Aha, ok... I guess that's more or less as I suspected.
Sorry about the "britard" thing, that's not due to a lack of respect from me but to a lack of English knowledge on sustantives XD
So, how should I call people living in the UK? I used to call them English but that's an adjective and some people are not really "English"... anyway, take it easy, there's no need to feel offended just like that, just tell you don't like being called that way because feeling offended upon other people's mistake is not quite sensible, imho.

They are called "brits", "limeys" or "tea drinkers with knickers". They are called hooligans when they travel abroad
smile.gif
Gods, I live in the South of Spain and my father owns a "chiringuito" and owned a disco for some time when I was some younger and oh gods that calling them hooligans is a little on the bright side
grog.gif

Anyway, met many cool brits (hehe) and they lent me Terry P. books and all
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night