Japan Gets A Limited Edition Sky Blue / Marine Blue PSP Next Month

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
While the PlayStation Vita tries to get its bearings in Japan, Sony are continuing to push the PSP. Next month, they’ll release this limited edition “Sky Blue/Marine Blue” PSP for 17,800 yen:

For 17,800 yen, you’ll get a PSP-3000 with the two-tone colour configuration shown above, a 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo, a pouch, a cleaning cloth, and the battery with adapter.

The Sky Blue/Marine Blue PSP is scheduled for release on April 26th.

Source:http://www.siliconer...psp-next-month/

It's so beautiful. I would marry that PSP!!!!!!

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must say, that really is a pleasant color for the PSP. If I had interest in one, I'd maybe try getting it...if I had the money for it, anyway.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
the back is beautiful while at the same time the front is fugly.
Well at least not the worst we've seen from Sony/Nintendo limited editions :P

Interesting that they're still making new limited editions for the PSP-3000. I'd have thought that the PSV would be their main focus, even with limiteds.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
the back is beautiful while at the same time the front is fugly.
Well at least not the worst we've seen from Sony/Nintendo limited editions :P

Interesting that they're still making new limited editions for the PSP-3000. I'd have thought that the PSV would be their main focus, even with limiteds.
yeah, definitely not the worst *cough*dragon quest 3ds *cough*

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
If it's not like the superior Monster Hunter PSP, it's not worth it.

the outdated version of the game o please
I'm not talking about the game, I'm talking about the limited edition Monster Hunter 3000 PSP which has a superior analog and better battery.
wait, are you saying that there's a limited edition PSP with DIFFERENT HARDWARE configurations? else, why would it have "superior" analog and "better" battery than the others?

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
wait, are you saying that there's a limited edition PSP with DIFFERENT HARDWARE configurations? else, why would it have "superior" analog and "better" battery than the others?

Yes.
Huh. Well I be damned. But then again, they just did a concave nub instead of the original convex, and batteries are available third party so... not exactly very different. at least, not what i had in mind.

And no, I won't google it because i'm not really interested in it. it just hadn't occurred to me that there'd be a modified PSP-3000 out there.

on a different note, it's crazy how much influence those guys that do Monster Hunter at Capcom have on Nintendo and Sony... i mean, Sony let them do actual hardware modifications, while Nintendo let them design an entirely new accessory that vastly improves control options. If that's not serious string-pulling in action, then i don't know what it is. And yes, i believe it was Monster Hunter 3G that led to the CPP's design and eventual production. probably part of a non-negotiable term on Capcom's side of the table.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu