Japan - 8.9-mag earthquake

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've just watched the news in CNN. I was shocked.
ohmy.gif
And our country's near Japan. I feel very sorry to those houses that are washed away by the tsunami wave. I hope my aunt and the others are okay there.
ohnoes.png

Z

Zorua

Straight from Google:

"Tsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan."

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
BoxShot said:
Oh .... boy.
ohnoes.png

I may or may not be screwed.
Your from Hawaii?

A local hawaiin geophysicist seemed pretty safe about hawaii. He said there was plenty of time to prepare and noted the tsunami warning after last years chile earthquake ending up being nothing.
Yeah I live in Hawaii. Though idk last year it never happened but who knows it may happen this time.

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
http://twitter.com/platinumgames/status/46117550530101248
http://twitter.com/Grasshopper_EN/status/46114085888208896
http://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/46119119958966272

some game devs reporting their safety and/or showing support

I'd keep checking more twitter accounts but I gotta leave for college. I hope the number of casualities stay as low as possible.

edit: last one, JC Staff was hit http://twitter.com/tomos12/status/46086585342640129 "Swing, swing to the collapse of the desk, drawing room destroyed"

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Zorua said:
Shit, it's gonna come to Phillippines, Indonesia and a few other countries. Guys, please be safe!
Uh-oh. I have to be prepared. Thanks for that! I don't want to have an earthquake to occur at our country. We have to pray to those how died because of the earthquake, I mean, the earthquake is so strong, so after that, an tsunami occurs. And the reporter at CNN said that this earthquake is stronger than Haiti last year.
ohnoes.png

urashimakun890

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
dinofan01 said:
BoxShot said:
Oh .... boy.
ohnoes.png

Your from Hawaii?

A local hawaiin geophysicist seemed pretty safe about hawaii. He said there was plenty of time to prepare and noted the tsunami warning after last years chile earthquake ending up being nothing.
Yeah I live in Hawaii. Though idk last year it never happened but who knows it may happen this time.

Rofl, it did happen last year.
It was just over hyped. It was like a 2 ft wave. It barely reached the coast. I was laughing at everyone who got so worried over that.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
urashimakun890 said:
BoxShot said:
dinofan01 said:
BoxShot said:
Oh .... boy.
ohnoes.png

Your from Hawaii?

It was just over hyped. It was like a 2 ft wave. It barely reached the coast. I was laughing at everyone who got so worried over that.
A tsunami didn't happen only a small wave did .....

junn

Trophies
Website
flic.kr
XP
Country
United States
urashimakun890 said:
BoxShot said:
dinofan01 said:
BoxShot said:
Oh .... boy.
ohnoes.png

Your from Hawaii?

well,better safe than sorry.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
surprised nobody was all like:

2012 OMG END OF WORLD AARRRRGH - kind of joke - then again this is really serious, my condolences to anyone affected - stay safe people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn