Hacking Japan 3DS running 4.5.0J firmware + emuNAND 7.1.0U possible?

alibasbas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Is it possible for a Japanese 3DS with System Software 4.5.0-10 (Japan firmware version) to have an emuNAND of 7.1.0-15 (USA firmware version) in conjunction with using a R4i Gold Deluxe flashcart? The reason for having this kind of setup is to mainly play USA 3DS ROMs into the Japan 3DS.

If it is possible, can you please point on a guide on how to perform this?

dagro

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible for a Japanese 3DS with System Software 4.5.0-10 (Japan firmware version) to have an emuNAND of 7.1.0-15 (USA firmware version) in conjunction with using a R4i Gold Deluxe flashcart? The reason for having this kind of setup is to mainly play USA 3DS ROMs into the Japan 3DS.

If it is possible, can you please point on a guide on how to perform this?
What you want to do isn't possible but why not just play the roms straight, it had region spoofing

alibasbas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Ok. Thank you for the clarification. It's just that the emuNAND in the Wii can have a different country version of the system software so I asked if such a thing is also possible in the 3DS.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thank you for the clarification. It's just that the emuNAND in the Wii can have a different country version of the system software so I asked if such a thing is also possible in the 3DS.

You are forgiven. Now go play your 3DS in peace, my son.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse