OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not requesting warez. Does anyone know if the JWTB Speaker Channel got dumped? The retail version of the game comes with a code to download it from the Wii Shop Channel.

T-Error

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Which version are you talking about? US PAL JAP? I only have a dump of the Jap-version. But I assume you're talking about the US-version cause you said "jam with the band " and not "daigasu band brother dx". Haven't seen it in the wild yet.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Check the ISO in WiiScrubber. If the partitions didn't get stripped, there's a good chance the wad's hiding in there somewhere.

fudgenuts64 said:
I'm not requesting warez. Does anyone know if the JWTB Speaker Channel got dumped? The retail version of the game comes with a code to download it from the Wii Shop Channel.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thesund0g said:
Check the ISO in WiiScrubber. If the partitions didn't get stripped, there's a good chance the wad's hiding in there somewhere.

fudgenuts64 said:
The game is for the Nintendo DS. It is the PAL version of the channel (US Version isn't out/may not come out at all).

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If the download system uses tickets like the Wii Speak channel, then the DOL below should let you download the channel without the download ticket.

Can someone with a PAL wii and PAL Shop tell me if this works:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmtrejmjyqf

Just run the DOL and it should open the shop to the PAL Speaker Channel download. 100% guaranteed not to work on a US wii (I tried).

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
techboy said:
If the download system uses tickets like the Wii Speak channel, then the DOL below should let you download the channel without the download ticket.

Can someone with a PAL wii and PAL Shop tell me if this works:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmtrejmjyqf

Just run the DOL and it should open the shop to the PAL Speaker Channel download. 100% guaranteed not to work on a US wii (I tried).

But can't it then be dumped by a PAL user and installed onto an NTSC system?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it can be dumped and put on an NTSC system, but its video mode may need forcing to PAL.

As for the reason for the warning message saying it will not work on USA wiis, I was referring to the DOL I linked. That DOL won't do its job on non-PAL wiis because the shop simply won't allow you to access an another region's content.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
techboy said:
Yeah, it can be dumped and put on an NTSC system, but its video mode may need forcing to PAL.

As for the reason for the warning message saying it will not work on USA wiis, I was referring to the DOL I linked. That DOL won't do its job on non-PAL wiis because the shop simply won't allow you to access an another region's content.
I would be happy to do this. But my Wi-Fi won't work anymore. I will ask around and see if we can get this dumped.
EDIT: Or if you don't mind losing everything you bought on the Shop or you never bought anything on the Shop, you can change your Shop region with Any Region Changer and then download it.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't guarantee that DOL will work for you if you or a friend tries it.

It worked for the wii speak channel though, and this channel appears to utilize the same security (a download ticket #), so I see no reason why it shouldn't.

agentm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm that techboy's DOL works for installing the 'Jam With The Band Speaker Channel' on a PAL Wii 4.2E.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for testing. Glad to see it works.

Now we have a legal way for Pal Jam-with-the-banders to get the channel with a used copy of the game. I might post the Wii Speak DOL later on...

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
agentm said:
I can confirm that techboy's DOL works for installing the 'Jam With The Band Speaker Channel' on a PAL Wii 4.2E.

Yayy, I was wondering whether there was a way to get that channel.. I had tried doing it the normal way, but the game just didnt recognize my Wii xD

To the person who made that .dol, thanks a lot
smile.gif

D

Deleted-188346

When I attempt to use this .dol, it takes me to the Wii Shop Channel, and wants me to update to version 4.3E, however 4.3E will remove the homebrew channel and mess up my Wii
ohmy.gif
. Has somebody got a wad of the Jam With The Band Speaker Channel?

D

Deleted-188346

Worked perfectly, thanks for the help, and thanks for the DOL. Very appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1