Gaming Jam sessions pack comes with an amp!!

sipoon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
That's pretty cute, I assume its a dinky dsproportioned amp, Jam Sessions is going to be neato
grog.gif

Linky

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the DS is suppose to bo a portable console... Now, with this, you can't really use it as a portable system...

Nothing says that the amp isn't battery powered with rechargeable batteries like the DS itself. It probably isn't but it could be, Fender made a little can amp that worked that way. As for me, I'd just hook it up to my 30 watt amp that I already own. All it would need is a 1/8"->1/4" adapter that sells at RadioShack for around a buck.

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Nothing says that the amp isn't battery powered with rechargeable batteries like the DS itself. It probably isn't but it could be, Fender made a little can amp that worked that way. As for me, I'd just hook it up to my 30 watt amp that I already own. All it would need is a 1/8"->1/4" adapter that sells at RadioShack for around a buck.

i think he mean is, that thing make DS kill its purpose as portable system...that add on is anything but small...so...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still portable, I have a portable amp at home I can't see it being any bigger than that!

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
not as protable as putting it in your pocket..you need a beg or something to carry them..so its not so protable..hance kill the purpose of having a DS >.>

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how much more Ubi is pushing this product to the public than their Japanese counter-parts. My guess... a lot more.

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Japanese version is entitled M-06, has no art, no pretty designs, just a string and chord names mapped to the D-Pad.

Trust me, this time Americans are getting more than the Japanese.

Otherwise, this game wouldn't sell for the life of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?