Apple Jailbroken apps without jailbreaking

Joktan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all iPhone iPod touch or iPad users go check out www.openappmkt.com.make sure you are on your iPod/iPhone/iPad. Add a book mark of the site and launch it from from the springboard. After opening it will alow you to install rock or sbsettings and others just like a jailbroken Idevices without jailbreaking. What this does is let you install apps without jailbreaking.

I thought this was kinda interesting.
Looks like certain apps don't install unless you jailbreak.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
These are not "Jailbroken apps". These are HTML5 applications which simply work through the Safari browser. These are unregulated and not only okay in Apple's books but encouraged for developers that do not want to work with the App Store.

D

Deleted_171835

Looks interesting.
unsure.gif

The formatting of the post is beyond horrible. You didn't post a source, description or an image. This is just plain lazy. If you're going to make a news post, at least format it like a news post.

Template below:
Code:
[center][img]Image here (Preferably uploaded to pix.gbatemp.net, hotlinking is not advised but allowed.)[/img][/center]

[P= ]Description, quotations, etc. main block of text here.[/P]

[quote= Whatever it is, changelog, release notes blah blah]
Only really used when posting homebrew, changelog goes here.
[/quote]

[img]http://gbatemp.net/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon11.gif[/img] [url="yoursource"]Source[/url]

Your own input here

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually, I remember a thread speaking of this not too long ago.

Not really news (since it only lets you install HTML5 apps and NOT JB apps) and the title's a bit misleading.

Moving this.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does SBSettings actually work installed through this method? If its just an HTML5 app, I don't see how it could, or at least not properly...

EDIT: I was in an Apple Store today and messed about with this, and the SBSettings app is fake, it just loads the Apple website
frown.gif
. But other than that, this is pretty sweet, very slick interface etc., hard to tell the apps aren't native apps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."