Apple Jailbreak iPod Touch 3g on 3.1.3?

flameo200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While trying to get a gameboy emulator, my ipod crashed. I foolishly restored it to 3.1.3. Is there a way to jailbreak? I keep hearing the usual dev teams haven't come up with anything, but also heard of people downgrading to 3.1.2. Also, my iPod is a MCxxxxx model. Thought I'd ask here as you guys have been so helpful with my DS, thank you!

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If your 3G is an 8GB model, you have a chance (see iPod Touch Fans). If it's a 32GB or 64GB version, then for now your (like me) out of luck
frown.gif

Btw, I'm not sure if posting the link is against board rules (if it counts as hacking etc) if it is, feel free to remove it
wink.gif

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Since you had it jailbroken, Cydia should have backed up the files necessary to downgrade. If you did let Cydia do its thing, follow these instructions. Here's the 3.1.2 link if you need it. Good luck! (This is NOT copyright infringement; look at the URL.
wink.gif
)

iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3G users have no excuse to not have this set up. I don't know if "MC" iPod touch 2G (often mislabeled 8 GB iPod touch 3G) users can be exempt from this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte