Hacking Jailbreak fail

okk4562

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
Hi, so I really hit the wall here. I'll try to explain my problem as best as I can, but I am not a native english speaker, so please bear with me. I have I hackable nintendo switch XAJ700315.... About a month ago, I updated it to 7.0.1 version and decided to jailbreak it. I found this video on youtube and followed the steps. I really didn't knew what I was doing, I just did what I was told. So I backed up my NAND files ( i think) and followed the procedure. I successfully installed csf (atmosphere something), but couldn't launch any NSP games.( I read that this cfw version was not capable of doing that yet). Anyway. Everytime I restarted my switch it got back to the ofw. But I was really desperate to play some games, so I continued to do the ,,hacking''. I don't really remember what I did, I think I downgraded the version somehow, then installed other version. This went on and on for a while. Somwhere along the way I deleted everything on my sd card. As far I as I know now, those were those NAND files that I backed up earlier. Anyway, after that I couldn't get back to the ofw. I can't even turn my switch of and turn it on without plugging it my laptop and injecting hakate something using tegrarcm. Well, I'd be fine with all this, but I still can't run any downloaded games. It just crashes (goldleaf, tinfoil). So I gave up and looked back at my switch only today. Again I tried to instal cfw to run games, but wasn't able to. Then I saw a new version Kosmos V.12. As far as I understand this is some april fools joke, because there is this funny music that plays when I turn my swtich on, and when I go to the album, only bouncing DVD logo apears. Long story short, I ruined my switch and still unable to play downloaded NSP. Is there anything that I can do? How to install the right version? Goldleaf never worked, neither booting NSP from sd card neither from pc using usb cable. Tho I wasn't able to try V0.5, because I am a real dumbass at those things. Could anyone show me some legit tutorial? If not, is there anyway to restory my switch to it's ofw, so I could at least turn it on normally, without using my laptop? Thank you for your help and sorry for my ignorance.

( Goldleaf error
Error Code: 2168-0002
An error ocurred opening the selected NSP. Are you sure it's a valid NSP?
Press any key to exit...)

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Can I undo this? Or better yet, get the NSP games working?
If you undo it, your switch will burn fuses up to 7.0.1 and you can’t downgrade anymore. For your problem with installing NSPs: Do you have the latest sigpatches on your console? There are new ones for 7.0.1.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so I really hit the wall here. I'll try to explain my problem as best as I can, but I am not a native english speaker, so please bear with me. I have I hackable nintendo switch XAJ700315.... About a month ago, I updated it to 7.0.1 version and decided to jailbreak it. I found this video on youtube and followed the steps. I really didn't knew what I was doing, I just did what I was told. So I backed up my NAND files ( i think) and followed the procedure. I successfully installed csf (atmosphere something), but couldn't launch any NSP games.( I read that this cfw version was not capable of doing that yet). Anyway. Everytime I restarted my switch it got back to the ofw. But I was really desperate to play some games, so I continued to do the ,,hacking''. I don't really remember what I did, I think I downgraded the version somehow, then installed other version. This went on and on for a while. Somwhere along the way I deleted everything on my sd card. As far I as I know now, those were those NAND files that I backed up earlier. Anyway, after that I couldn't get back to the ofw. I can't even turn my switch of and turn it on without plugging it my laptop and injecting hakate something using tegrarcm. Well, I'd be fine with all this, but I still can't run any downloaded games. It just crashes (goldleaf, tinfoil). So I gave up and looked back at my switch only today. Again I tried to instal cfw to run games, but wasn't able to. Then I saw a new version Kosmos V.12. As far as I understand this is some april fools joke, because there is this funny music that plays when I turn my swtich on, and when I go to the album, only bouncing DVD logo apears. Long story short, I ruined my switch and still unable to play downloaded NSP. Is there anything that I can do? How to install the right version? Goldleaf never worked, neither booting NSP from sd card neither from pc using usb cable. Tho I wasn't able to try V0.5, because I am a real dumbass at those things. Could anyone show me some legit tutorial? If not, is there anyway to restory my switch to it's ofw, so I could at least turn it on normally, without using my laptop? Thank you for your help and sorry for my ignorance.

( Goldleaf error
Error Code: 2168-0002
An error ocurred opening the selected NSP. Are you sure it's a valid NSP?
Press any key to exit...)

Use version 11.11, not 12, as it is an April fool day prank.

As for loading CFW setup autoRCM and use a dongle to push a payload so it boots into CFW on every cold boot. It appears you are missing the necessary sig patches to boot games, gold leaf 0.5 install games fine, as long as you don't have a bootleg nsp.

okk4562

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
Without those files you will have no reliable means to ever play online again or use the Store without being banned.

Try that first. Afterwards you can install sig patches to run your "backups".[/QUOTE]

I deleted everything from my sd card..

Taorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without those files you will have no reliable means to ever play online again or use the Store without being banned.

Try that first. Afterwards you can install sig patches to run your "backups".

I deleted everything from my sd card..[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you can still restore files once their were deleted. Writing files to your sd card will reduce the chance of getting your backup back. Have a look at the tutorial I linked you in my previous post.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted everything from my sd card..

Yes, but you can still restore files once their were deleted. Writing files to your sd card will reduce the chance of getting your backup back. Have a look at the tutorial I linked you in my previous post.[/QUOTE]

He can try but it is not guaranteed that those files he recovers will work without any issues, he probably would run into corrupted files, if he restores them he might brick.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

okk4562

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania

As for loading CFW setup autoRCM and use a dongle to push a payload so it boots into CFW on every cold boot. It appears you are missing the necessary sig patches to boot games, gold leaf 0.5 install games fine, as long as you don't have a bootleg nsp.

Could you link me a tutorial for that or something, I don't really understand exactly what to do..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what is a bootleg nsp?

okk4562

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania

sig patches??

Taorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you link me a tutorial for that or something, I don't really understand exactly what to do..

what is a bootleg nsp?

sig patches??

Just follow this tutorial: https://guide.sdsetup.com/

Also backup at least your current nand AND store it somewhere else.

Yes, but you can still restore files once their were deleted. Writing files to your sd card will reduce the chance of getting your backup back. Have a look at the tutorial I linked you in my previous post.

He can try but it is not guaranteed that those files he recovers will work without any issues, he probably would run into corrupted files, if he restores them he might brick.[/QUOTE]

While this can happen, it would be at least beneficial to have the files. You could always check the integrity of them later.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

what is a bootleg nsp?

Unless you can get an internal mod chip you need to get one of these dongles to boot into CFW everytime the switch coldboot, via autoRCM.

https://github.com/AtlasNX/Kosmos/releases
https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-sigpatches-noob-paradise.532146/
https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases

You can use the Kosmos pack along with Atmosphere, along with it necessary sig patches to run games, as for to run Hekate or atmopshere off the dongle depends on your preference, if you want to boot into atmosphere directly without going through hekate then put hekate.bin on the dongle, as hekate is a multi function tool/bootloader. a bootleg nsp would brick your nand, typically for leaked game before games come out, where people spread fake nsp.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 266

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt