Hacking Jailbreak exlpoits?

Roxxas21

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is just the TN-V4 that runs psp games and other things from the psp, looks like he had the menu themed, and you can see that he has it as soon as it was on background mode and he opened it again in the video.

DevilKIN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was right. it's fake.
Thanks for the verification.

As far as i know i need to grab a exploitable game from psn.. and sony is now watching all threads related.
signing up as users ect...

Frustratingly i cannot afford most psn downloads due to my internet cost.
changing provider is a no go.

I'm also tired that i have a collection of psp games that i cannot jam.
Getting them to atleast work on my vita would be awesome.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
a jailbreak for vita will never exist, because you can only jailbreak idevices. That's their retarded term for it.
Technically it refers to any OS with Jail embedded in it, meaning UNIX and FreeBSD derrivatives, this includes the PSVita. That being said, it only concerns hacks that actually interact with Jail.
Vita mode is still LOCKED down tight
Not necessarily.
Eg8z3AD.jpg
It's just not distributed yet because it's inconvenient and doesn't do much.

Reactions: DevilKIN

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Why isn't the Vita hacked wide open yet? Oh yeah, because scene hacking teams are egotistical faggots who only want to release things for fame, instead of the greater good of making devices open to develop for. And I guess people are content just having the vPSP for now, which is just sad...

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
Why isn't the Vita hacked wide open yet? Oh yeah, because scene hacking teams are egotistical faggots who only want to release things for fame, instead of the greater good of making devices open to develop for. And I guess people are content just having the vPSP for now, which is just sad...

Are you seriously saying that Yifan Lu that has been sharing almost all the details of his progress to be an "egotistical faggot"? He's been explaining several times that it's incredibly hard to hack the Vita. Here are his latest advancements: http://yifan.lu/2014/01/11/dumping-the-vita-nand/ . If you still insist to be a jerk about it I suggest you hack it yourself if it's so easy.

No. The vita mode is not in any Way hacked yet.. Hopefully this year though :)

Probably not. It would require a miracle!

Reactions: SLiV3R

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Why isn't the Vita hacked wide open yet? Oh yeah, because scene hacking teams are egotistical ***** who only want to release things for fame, instead of the greater good of making devices open to develop for. And I guess people are content just having the vPSP for now, which is just sad...

Dun have to blame homosexuals for it ._.

OT:
I still prefer the term "hack" instead of "jailbreak"
It indeed just sounds dumb.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait, people still relate the word "faggot" to homosexuals? Wow, that's pathetic. Anyways, given the lousy Wii U, 3DS, and PSVita dev team track records, it hardly seems anyone is wanting these systems unlocked and open for custom firmware unless they are glorified for it. That, was my point.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, people still relate the word "faggot" to homosexuals? Wow, that's pathetic. Anyways, given the lousy Wii U, 3DS, and PSVita dev team track records, it hardly seems anyone is wanting these systems unlocked and open for custom firmware unless they are glorified for it. That, was my point.

You know there is a "flashcart" kinda thing in the progress for the vita? Not something I'm happy about though.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
You know there is a "flashcart" kinda thing in the progress for the vita? Not something I'm happy about though.

Well that's some good news in the right direction. I'm all for loading all my games from one flash chip, it's much more convenient than carrying multiple games around.

DevilKIN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Realy.. just screw flash carts..... i hate them as this is really the way guys capitalize off of us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free