Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ole Jack Thomson fresh from his failure of trying to ban games from that University shooting he's now continuing with an attack on the Wii.

He has sent an angry letter to Wendys about their association with the Wii. Read this.

He is also trying to get Manhunt 2 banned but we all expected that really.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guy must have gotten beaten by a game controller cord as a kid or something.

I call these kinds of people the "2-by-4" people, because they always have a stick up their ass about something or another.

It would be poetic justice if someone dressed up as a video game character and beat the crap out of him, all the while yelling, "THIS is what video games taught me!"
rofl2.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no bag large enough to hold that colossal of a douche.

He's stretched a lot of whoppers before, but this one is a truly new level of reaching. Catastrophically pathetic. And remember Wii Sports teaches us swinging mechanics to kill someone with a bat, golf club, metal tennis rackets, shattering a skull on a bowling ball backswing, and how to beat someone to death in bowling because it is just THAT DAMN REALISTIC!

Sk3pT!kaL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has thomson ever actually won a case? (when it comes to gaming as such)

I've read of so many of his game lawsuits, and of those he has yet to win one. On a side note, I feel so ashamed that something like him would spawn out of florda, being a floridian myself.

One day he's going to learn, violent video games don't provoke kids to do violent things, loudmouth jackasses like himself do. Hope someone goes ninja on him.
ph34r.gif
happy.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has thomson ever actually won a case? (when it comes to gaming as such)

I've read of so many of his game lawsuits, and of those he has yet to win one. On a side note, I feel so ashamed that something like him would spawn out of florda, being a floridian myself.

One day he's going to learn, violent video games don't provoke kids to do violent things, loudmouth jackasses like himself do. Hope someone goes ninja on him.Â
ph34r.gif
Â
happy.gif
Me too ):

And I don't think it would be poetic justice if someone dressed as a video game character beat him up, since that would only fuel his hate. I think it would be poetic justice if someone dressed as a video game character saved his life
unsure.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We had an announcement today in work that manhunt 2 has been pulled. I really hope this isnt the case. We all know who to blame if it is
frown.gif
That won't happen! Rockstar have had much stronger opposition with previous games and that didn't stop any of their games from being release, with of course the exception to a few countries. Also virtually no one listens to him anymore since he tried to cash in with that uni shooting few months back, he's just a joke to the media and the industry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.