Pc is cheaper.
Pc has free online.(unlike switch)
Steam sales.

And, LAPTOP.
Pc cost more to get started
Have to get anti virus
No local multiplayer for most games
No Nintendo games
Gaming laptops are way expensive and not a handheld like the switch.

Last edited by SoslanVanWieren,

blockman765

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pc cost more to get started
Have to get anti virus
No local multiplayer for most games
Pc cost more to get started if you are talking desktops that's bs.
Let me explain. The switch costs $300. You can buy a used desktop pc (which usually comes with a monitor and keyboard and mouse) for about maybe $175. You can then buy a gtx 1050 or 1050 ti (depending on how much you spent on the pc). It's already more powerful than a switch. You could probably buy a laptop more powerful than a switch for under $300. The thing is, consoles aren't really that powerful in the first place.
You don't have to get an antivirus if you are smart.
Emulators.
The only thing is, switch has those first parties.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Pc cost more to get started if you are talking desktops that's bs.
Let me explain. The switch costs $300. You can buy a used desktop pc (which usually comes with a monitor and keyboard and mouse) for about maybe $175. You can then buy a gtx 1050 or 1050 ti (depending on how much you spent on the pc). It's already more powerful than a switch. You could probably buy a laptop more powerful than a switch for under $300. The thing is, consoles aren't really that powerful in the first place.
You don't have to get an antivirus if you are smart.
Emulators.
The only thing is, switch has those first parties.
Laptops aren't hanhelds so untill pcs

blockman765

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, they aren't but they are more way powerful.
PIECE OF TRASH NINTENDO HATER
YOURE THE ONE WHO PAYED OFF THE STAFF TO MAKE THOSE TERRIBLE MARIO AND ZELDA REVIEWS FOR SWITCH 10/10 FOREVER!?!1+@-1?!?#!
Look I don't want to start anything with anybody I was just pranking broskey. I love the switches lineup. We don't need to start a debate. I think we can just all agree that pc can be the better platform at most times.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This thread's comments are some of the stupidest comments I have seen recently
Hey, your signature is not showing up correctly. Mine isn't either.

I still want to be able to play the lasted pokemon games with out piracy its why i buy nintendo systems same for things like mario.
It's not technically piracy if it is not on your platform. How else can you support the developer? For me, I just "emulate" up to Wii because Nintendo cant makes any money anyway on those games (because it is all in second-hand stores). If you want to "emulate" those later games "legally" you can just buy the game at the store and then emulate it.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look I don't want to start anything with anybody I was just pranking broskey. I love the switches lineup. We don't need to start a debate. I think we can just all agree that pc can be the better platform at most times.

Hey, your signature is not showing up correctly. Mine isn't either.

It's not technically piracy if it is not on your platform. How else can you support the developer? For me, I just "emulate" up to Wii because Nintendo cant makes any money anyway on those games (because it is all in second-hand stores). If you want to "emulate" those later games "legally" you can just buy the game at the store and then emulate it.
actually...you can buy some Nintendo games up to wii on the wii u

D

Deleted User

There's laptops and the gpd win though, which iirc can play GameCube games and Skyrim on the go...
Admittedly true, but I feel awkward playing on a laptop in public, what with an Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver hooked in and having to hold a controller in public.

Reactions: keven3477

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water