iXtreme LT+ v3.0 to be Released After December 6

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Nujui, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Nujui
    OP

Nujui I need something to do.

Aug 12, 2010
    United States
    Dreamland.
    [​IMG]

C4eva shared with us in private today some further details about the upcoming iXtreme LT+ v3.0, which is now targetted for release sometime after December 6, 2011. Earlier this week, Microsoft’s Major Nelson announced December 6 as the official release date for the final version of its Fall 2011 Dashboard Update. Scheduling LT+ v3.0 for release after this date will allow c4eva and the team a chance to analyze the final update so as to ensure no additional changes to v3.0 are necessary.

[​IMG]Source

2. Xuphor

Xuphor I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.

Banned
    Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    I was so confused, maybe it's because I know nothing about Xbox 360 modding, or the fact it's said nowhere in the OP what "iXtreme" is, but yea.
    For those others who don't have a 360, this is a 360 modding chip.

3. Nujui
    OP

Nujui I need something to do.

Aug 12, 2010
    United States
    Dreamland.
    It's a "cfw" for Xbox 360 dvd drives that allow them to play backups off of Dual Layer dvds

4. DarkLG

DarkLG Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!

Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Indiana
    lol this was to be expected of course it would launch after the update lol >.> It wont be out until after this year possibly even after january

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice