IW5M (CoD MW3) released!

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's already been out for a week now, but since I haven't seen a post here, I decided to take the initiative.
So yeah, the same guys that released (well sort of, they weren't the first, but are the biggest now) BLOPS and MW2 via dedicated servers have now released the latest in the CoD franchise, Modern Warfare 3!
Same formula, you can now play safely online via PC with the cracked version of the game. It has dedicated servers, admins, and mod tools will come soon. They also mention "features such as friends lists, server-side statistics, semi-limited modification support, the upcoming TNet service and downloadable content support."
Here's a good video tutorial:

[yt]Cs8AxHDtb7Y[/yt]

Download files here
You need an account on http://fourdeltaone.net/
More info + source

It is forbidden against the GBAtemp rules to post illegal content, DO NOT POST LINKS TO THE FULL MW3 GAME/DLC HERE. This is just a heads-up that this is possible.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I thought they were forced to stop? Or is it fine now that they're not uploading the whole multiplayer game?
EDIT: Oh wait, this is not the AlterIWnet guys. Thought it was >_>

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I thought they were forced to stop? Or is it fine now that they're not uploading the whole multiplayer game?
EDIT: Oh wait, this is not the AlterIWnet guys. Thought it was >_>
Yes these aren't the AlterIWNet guys, it was kind of expected that more of these services would appear and this is one of them.
It's the same great service they provide.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
prepare for double Activision pwnage...just because some smuck leaks out some MW4 details...doesn't mean that you can make private servers..MW3 was the reason why AlterIWNET got shut down in the first place!..however..given the fact that I have prestiged once in alterrevolution for MW2 and I'm few up with aimbotters and wallhackers up to here...I might give this a shot. :3 OH. and the guys behind AlterRevolution ARE the guys behind AlterIWNET.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Offtopic but I was wondering, is there a service like this for Battlefield 3 as well? I have been thinking of trying out the game's multiplayer, but I am not sure if I would like it enough, something like this would be a good way to see whether I do :V

Alaude

Trophies
XP
Country
India
prepare for double Activision pwnage...just because some smuck leaks out some MW4 details...doesn't mean that you can make private servers..MW3 was the reason why AlterIWNET got shut down in the first place!..however..given the fact that I have prestiged once in alterrevolution for MW2 and I'm few up with aimbotters and wallhackers up to here...I might give this a shot. :3 OH. and the guys behind AlterRevolution ARE the guys behind AlterIWNET.

And the guys at AlterIWNET are the guys behind fourdeltaone :).

Offtopic but I was wondering, is there a service like this for Battlefield 3 as well? I have been thinking of trying out the game's multiplayer, but I am not sure if I would like it enough, something like this would be a good way to see whether I do :V

Sorry to as of now it's not possible but something similar to this is available on BFBC2 :). the team is doing it for BF3 but right now it's under development. try going to http://www.emulatornexus.com

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just to clear things up, the actual name is IW5M and it's not free, it checks for steam ownership.
That's true, but if you didn't buy this game from Steam, the game itself just says what to do. I haven't bought MW3 and I can play just fine.
Only thing annoying me atm is my experience doesn't always save and I haven't downloaded DLC yet. Can't find the DLC anywhere!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free